Honored Contributor

Good Grief!! I just logged into Yahoo and there's an article that Casey Kasem's body has been removed from the funeral home and his children don't know where he is. I don't know what's wrong with people - being so disrespectful to the dead and treating this man's body like a pawn in a game.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/radio-star-casey-kasems-remains-moved-funeral-home-011020151.html

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: Casey Kasem's Body Stolen

Why was his body still at the funeral home? he has been dead fopr a while already. He should have been already buried or cremated.

Trusted Contributor

OMG...that is crazy.

Honored Contributor

Wife wants to cremate him and kids want an autopsy. Court stopped the cremation, but wife has custody of the body. They want him buried in one place and I think she wants to keep him. Very sad and ridiculous situation.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

The wife had his body removed against a judge's order. There is an open abuse investigation and there was to be an autopsy. Both the wife and the body have disappeared. That's what I read on TMZ yesterday.

Honored Contributor

People fighting like that over a dead man. Sick.

Honored Contributor

So much for "rest in peace". Unbelievable that even in death, there has to be stuff like this going on. Where's the respect for the dead?

Super Contributor

The woman, as strange as she is, WAS his wife of over 20 years (I think they married in 1980) and in my opinion if she wasn't good to him he could have divorced her years ago. The kids have to let it go.

Respected Contributor

OP, There is a difference in missing and stolen.

Super Contributor

On 7/19/2014 esmeraldagooch said:

OP, There is a difference in missing and stolen.

Yea, what I read she picked him up before the order was given by the judge.