Super Contributor

You fill in the blank!

I cannot stand to watch Cake Boss or Leah Remini's reality show. Why? Because of their voices. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard. Why do they have to talk so friggin' loud? It sounds like they're yelling even when they're talking normally.

Honored Contributor

Re: I can't stand to watch ....

I actually don't mind Leah's show. I watched both episodes last week.

I didn't much care for Leah on King of Queens after about the first 2 seasons. I thought she was horrible. Then after seeing her on The Talk, DWTS and a few other shows, I realized she IS just like Carrie on KOQ. She was on Watch What Happens Live last week and I ended up shutting it off because she was so loud and obnoxious.

But I find her a little different on her reality show. I actually don't find her as loud or as obnoxious. The show is very contrived but she comes off a little different to me. I feel sorry for them over this Scientology shunning. I had no idea that's how that religion worked.

Super Contributor

She had a reality show when she was pregnant a long time ago. She was exactly like Carrie on the King of Queens except that she would say f-this and f-that every other word. Totally obnoxious and crude.

Honored Contributor

On 7/16/2014 SnarkyLips said:

She had a reality show when she was pregnant a long time ago. She was exactly like Carrie on the King of Queens except that she would say f-this and f-that every other word. Totally obnoxious and crude.

I missed that one. Maybe she's a little better in this one because her daughter is in it with her.

I've never watched Cake Boss.

I did watch Game of Crowns the other night and there is a woman on their (Susanna) who has a voice that drove me up the wall. Very nasally and the same type of ""accent"" Leah has.

Super Contributor

I saw a little bit of that show the other day. It's just like the Real Housewives show - not interested in watching a bunch of snobby, empty-headed women yell at each other. What's the point?

Super Contributor

Snarky, I've so often noticed on MOST programs,,,be it a talk show, news. weather channels, etc. that so many of the 'voices' are grating on my ears. You'd think the people that hire someone would consider their VOICE for heavens sake.

Contributor

Any of the housewives shows or bachelor/bachelorette shows!

Honored Contributor

Opinion programs on cable news channels.

Respected Contributor

Andrew Zimmern

Super Contributor

On 7/16/2014 nunya said:

Andrew Zimmern

?