Respected Contributor
Can someone tell me how to do it?
Respected Contributor

Re: Posting pics via an ipad

I don't know Shawnie, but maybe if you post this in "electronics"?

Valued Contributor

I think it's impossible---lots of things require a computer---if you find out, let me know---I can text photos and email them
Trusted Contributor

Can you do a COPY & PASTE?
Valued Contributor

On 6/23/2014 madzonie said: Can you do a COPY & PASTE?
on my computer
Honored Contributor

I've never been able to get them to post from my iPad. Can't get them to post from my Mac either.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Super Contributor

On 6/24/2014 gidgetgoeshawaiian said:

I've never been able to get them to post from my iPad. Can't get them to post from my Mac either.

That was one of my suggestions on the questionnaire.
Respected Contributor

Thanks guys! I used to post pics from my MacBook when qvc sold polish stoneware. I lost track of what you could do on the forum since then and thought maybe there was a way to post from the iPad or even iPhone now. But I guess not. Maybe some day! :-)
Honored Contributor

There is a way to post picture - sort of

i'm typing from a desktop right - but you can do it from iPad - I have done it with and iPod touch.

I open a photobucket dot com account. It is free. You upload the pictures onto the account. I cannot upload the picture from the iPod Touch to photo bucket dot com - I need to upload using a desktop so I'm not sure if the iPad has the same problem.

After the picture have been uploaded - when you click onto a picture - there are 2 links - email and IM (don't use that one) and HTML (use this one) - copy the code and paste onto 'post a reply' and it will appear. HTH

Honored Contributor

QVC sells thousands of iPads but you can't use many features with this device. You can't post pictures, you can't make paragraphs without performing a bunch of heroic maneuvers and your print is very tiny.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment