Super Contributor

Borrrrrrrrrrrrring.......................

Wink QVC............same ol.....................same ol........................

Trusted Contributor

Re: Borrrrrrrrrrrrring.......................

Doesn't LaZBoy tickle your fancy for an entire hour? lol

Super Contributor

Better than Boze, or mattresses !!!

Honored Contributor

You can sit in your recliner, drinking a Vitamix concoction while wearing your Orthaheels and listening to your Bose.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Esteemed Contributor

I was just remembering how QVC had so many jewelry shows and such variety when I started watching (in the 90's). I found it entertaining to watch back then. There was usually one host sitting in a chair at the table and it was so calming and informative. I miss those days of QVC.

Respected Contributor

On 6/1/2014 colliegirls said:

I was just remembering how QVC had so many jewelry shows and such variety when I started watching (in the 90's). I found it entertaining to watch back then. There was usually one host sitting in a chair at the table and it was so calming and informative. I miss those days of QVC.

I miss those days too....along with the hosts that were on then. It's certainly not calming and informative nowadays. More like a Billy Mays infomercial with them shouting at you...and they're not shouting product info, just personal drivel.

LOL, and LaZBoys aren't better than Bose or mattresses. I think it's just as boring. Not enough variety, QVC, and your weekend programming is particularly pathetic.

Respected Contributor

Four words: bring back Silver Style

Respected Contributor

On 6/1/2014 faeriemoon said:

You can sit in your recliner, drinking a Vitamix concoction while wearing your Orthaheels and listening to your Bose.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

As a business, QVC's primary goal is to make money -- not entertain us. If the programming used during the 90s still worked, QVC would not have changed. Logically, either the current programming produces more revenue, or QVC is intentionally boring you. Considering the latter makes no sense, it is most likely the former.

In either case, the great thing is there are plenty of other channels available, a world literally at your fingertips, and a whole world outside of your home to explore. In other words (to be blunt), just turn off QVC.

Sheesh!

Super Contributor

On 6/1/2014 KYToby said:

As a business, QVC's primary goal is to make money -- not entertain us. If the programming used during the 90s still worked, QVC would not have changed. Logically, either the current programming produces more revenue, or QVC is intentionally boring you. Considering the latter makes no sense, it is most likely the former.

In either case, the great thing is there are plenty of other channels available, a world literally at your fingertips, and a whole world outside of your home to explore. In other words (to be blunt), just turn off QVC.

Sheesh!

ITA

It gets boring having threads that say QVC is boring. There seems to be one every other day...