Contributor

wondering how others who ordered the Sleep Number bed TSV are doing with their new beds?

Contributor

just got ours put together... first good nights sleep coming up *crossing fingers*

Esteemed Contributor

Lucky you !

I would love to have one.

Let us know how you like it, will you ?

Contributor

will do

Esteemed Contributor

We do not have the TSV sleep number bed but we got one about 4 or 5? years ago from the Sleep Number store.

I wanted one forever. (I have a very bad spine). Well let me tell you it was the worst bed I ever slept on when we got it. We changed our "numbers" 20 times. My husband who does NOT have a bad back like me woke up with severe back ache and so did I.

In my opinion the Sleep Number bed is for back sleepers not side sleepers (like my husband and I are) because the air in it fills in your back when you lay on your back. But if you sleep on your side (or stomach) forget it!

So anyway, we tried to get a refund at the time, and the Sleep Number store would NOT take our model back, they only offered us an upgrade (more money!) We said no to that.

So what we did is, we bought a 200 dollar thick topper on QVC and put it on top of our Sleep Number bed. The topper made it way better and we continue to use the bed to this day.

Looking back my husband and I BOTH wish we would have bought a regular mattress for a less expensive price, and saved our money for something else.

Just our opinions of course, others may love their Sleep Number beds.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Contributor

so far, so good....hubby slept much better last night mostly on his back which is unusual and most of all he turned over very little and snored much less!! thank goodness Smile

i am liking this thus far....

oh, and i think those mattress toppers can help any/every mattress Smile