Honored Contributor

Charm bracelets and ankle bracelets

I didn't put this in jewelry, since it's not what I'm going for. I have a favorite charm bracelet but I don't wear ankle bracelets. However, the other day on t.v., I saw a woman who had one on each ankle. I thought, how cool (for younger than me).

So question is do you wear both wrist and ankle bracelets or just one or the other?

Regular Contributor

Re: Charm bracelets and ankle bracelets

I love ankle bracelets but seldom wear them on my wrists.

Esteemed Contributor

I usually wear just one ankle bracelet but once in a while I'll wear one on the other ankle too but only with pants or a longer skirt.

Honored Contributor

My friend had two ankle bracelets (beaded) on when we were on vacation. They were magnetic and supposed to help you walking.

She is 50 and they looked cute!

Age is just a number!!!

Respected Contributor

Pretty much anything goes for jewelry wear these days. Mixing metals, lots of bling, lots of bracelets, etc. So I think it is cool.

Wear what pleases you qualitygal and you will be in style!

Respected Contributor

I used to wear anklets but I'm not into them anymore.

However, I'm a bracelet fiend! The more, the merrier! Smiley Happy

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor

A very sturdy stainless steel ankle charm bracelet would be ideal! Must be sturdy, because I've broken the finer chains throughout the years and haven't worn them since.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).