Valued Contributor
Has anyone used this, for thicker lashes?.........and do you have to continue to use it?
Honored Contributor

I haven't used it but I know someone who did and they said it works.

Honored Contributor

It works...my DD used it for awhile and her lashes were thick and long. You have to continue to use it janna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Valued Contributor
Thanks, collie mom and Croemer,...I think it is pricey, so I might skip it, but the before and afters look great!
Honored Contributor
I used Rapid Lash and had fantastic results. Kind of got away from it when I had knee replacement surgery and had other thing over which to obsess.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor
On 4/22/2014 kachina624 said: I used Rapid Lash and had fantastic results. Kind of got away from it when I had knee replacement surgery and had other thing over which to obsess.
Hi, Kachina, is that basically the same product?
Respected Contributor

Hi Janna, I am trying Double Lash and Brow by Godefroy @ Amazon. It is an ointment you use at night on your lashes, lash line and brows. It is cheap $10.84 I think it was but has 114 reviews and 73 of them are 5 and 4 stars. Maybe check that one out, I just started using it last night so I will see what happens. I havent tried any other ones, this just happened to pop up while looking at something else so I thought why not! It is oils and vitamins for your lashes and brows. Smile

eta~ oh I know, I was looking at the Smartbrow product and the Double Lash popped up at the bottom of the page.

Respected Contributor
I have used Latisse -- it definitely works. I ran out and began using RapidLash. I like it, but will switch back to Latisse when my tube of that runs out.
Esteemed Contributor

I have been using it since Dec 2013 and it works. I am 78 and did it because of light lashes. It took over a month to kick in, but people notice. I'm afraid you have too continue using it.

Valued Contributor
On 4/22/2014 SeaGal said:

Hi Janna, I am trying Double Lash and Brow by Godefroy @ Amazon. It is an ointment you use at night on your lashes, lash line and brows. It is cheap $10.84 I think it was but has 114 reviews and 73 of them are 5 and 4 stars. Maybe check that one out, I just started using it last night so I will see what happens. I havent tried any other ones, this just happened to pop up while looking at something else so I thought why not! It is oils and vitamins for your lashes and brows. Smile

eta~ oh I know, I was looking at the Smartbrow product and the Double Lash popped up at the bottom of the page.

Thanks, Sea Gal, that is something to consider! Smile