Honored Contributor

the real housewives of new york.....4/22/14.....with "news", gossip, spoilers

hi ladies.....tuesday night and time for some real housewives of new york. lets see who starts what this week. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky} will anyone be around watching tonight? it begins at 9pm eastern time. it will be followed by the peoples couch, a special 1/2 hour millionaire matchmaker "dates gone wrong", and watch what happens live with luann and billy eichner. last weeks rhony had 1.26 million viewers.

SEASON 6, EPISODE 7

"Fireworks"

Ramona and Mario compete against Kristen and Josh in a tennis match. Kristen and Ramona get into a verbal altercation. Sonja and Ramona's sister-like bond begins to crumble. Aviva tries to mend things with Carole.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york.....4/22/14.....with "news", gossip, spoilers

I'll be watching with ya, Sunshine. Cocktails?

Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york.....4/22/14.....with "news", gossip, spoilers

word has it via radar online that ramona has called off the divorce.

http://realmrhousewife.com/2014/04/23/ramona-calls-off-divorce/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 4/22/2014 scotttie said:

I'll be watching with ya, Sunshine. Cocktails?

tanqueray and tonics.....extra limes! Smile

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the reminder. If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living? I'm guessing something dealing with new media or research. You're very organized and a great facilitator and also good at pulling together various pieces of info into a cohesive bundle.

Respected Contributor

Yum-o on the Tangurey.

I feel bad for Ramona this year. In the past, I could not stand her but she really looks out of it so far this year and I imagine she is in a lot of pain.

Honored Contributor

On 4/22/2014 Deb1010again said:

Thanks for the reminder. If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living? I'm guessing something dealing with new media or research. You're very organized and a great facilitator and also good at pulling together various pieces of info into a cohesive bundle.

thank you so much deb! that is very kind of you to say.

i own businesses along with my s/o.....he is the brawn and i am the brains.....LOL. i generally stick to the overall management aspect of the business and deal with all of the problems, advertising, promotions, employees, money, bill paying etc..... too many things to list.

Honored Contributor

On 4/22/2014 scotttie said:

Yum-o on the Tangurey.

I feel bad for Ramona this year. In the past, I could not stand her but she really looks out of it so far this year and I imagine she is in a lot of pain.

i am sure she went through a lot of rough times, especially once she found out about what was going on with mario.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/22/2014 sunshine45 said:
On 4/22/2014 Deb1010again said:

thank you so much deb! that is very kind of you to say.

i own businesses along with my s/o.....he is the brawn and i am the brains.....LOL. i generally stick to the overall management aspect of the business and deal with all of the problems, advertising, promotions, employees, money, bill paying etc..... too many things to list.

OK, makes sense. I'm sure the business is very successful!

Respected Contributor

Hey, girls!!! I'll be there in a bit. I saw the preview, and I feel like we've maybe talked about this before (wink wink), but Aviva is nuts. She tells Kristen not to bring stuff up in front of the kids and then drops the F bomb. What in the world??? She's so strange. Ok, see ya later!!