Esteemed Contributor

I just opened my Skinny Cow chocolate fudge "cones" and inside I found 4 of the chocolate brownie dixie type Skinny Cow "cups" instead. I wonder if they know this mistake? lol.

I think I will shoot them an email. I overpaid. The cones are more than buying the cups (which are sold separately as singles NOT in boxes). I like them all but I was ripped off. I bought the box of cones, didn't expect to find cups, and not cones..lol..

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Super Contributor

Re: Haha Skinny Cow (ice cream)

Make sure you have the box with the codes. E-mail or call if there is a toll-free number and they will send you a coupon (s). I've have similar things happen and most companies are cool and send you freebies. I actually did this with a company who shrunk their single size pizza to a tiny little appetizer!

Super Contributor

yeah, you might get something free or be the first to report something that will be a re-call!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks. for the replies. I emailed them using their form and it has spaces to put in the bar code etc. I never complain to companies and I kind of thought it a little funny but this time I thought what the heck, maybe I will get some coupons. (because Skinny Cow is a little pricy). Plus I thought they should know before it happens again.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Super Contributor

I always see Skinny Cow- is it good?

Respected Contributor

On 4/22/2014 stilltamn8r said:

I always see Skinny Cow- is it good?

It's not bad. I've had their flying saucers. I only eat the ice cream and chuck the wafers. I find one little scoop of ice cream only makes me want more. I'd just as soon eat real ice cream.

Honored Contributor

They should send you some good coupons.

Honored Contributor

I had this happen with Hanes underwear once from Target. It was a 6 pack and 3 of them were a different size but I didn't notice it until I had already worn the first 3 pair, so I couldn't take them back to Target.

They sent me a lifetime supply of underwear. I think they sent me 30 pair.

Another time I bought a few Big Ben jigsaw puzzles from Toys R Us and every one of them was missing a piece. I emailed them with the puzzle numbers to let them know and they sent me 24 puzzles.

Be careful what you wish for ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Companies want you to call if you have any problems with their products.

Super Contributor

Don't Skinny Cow products have that fat substitute that gives you diarrhea?