Honored Contributor

Do you think Tori and Dean should do this new reality show?

Just curious, (JMO)I think it is a bad move. This is serious business that should be kept private until they are in a healthier place. Plus I think this could be damaging to their kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Re: Do you think Tori and Dean should do this new reality show?

I don't really care for either of them, so I wouldn't watch anyway - but is she not able to find any legitimate acting jobs?

Respected Contributor

I don't think anyone should do a reality show.

Honored Contributor

They are addicted to fame.

I think the entire idea is despicable and would never watch.

I can see why her mom hasn't given her a lot of money. She and her money grubbing husband would have gone right through it.

I remember how angry her mom & dad were when she left her first husband for this cheating jerk. Her parents were right! I hope her mom leaves her inheritance to charity. Dean seems to be sticking around, waiting for his MIL to die.

To add - I don't think they care about how this affects their kids either. Tamra's daughter left her and moved in with her dad. Her mom has humiliated her entire family with her antics with Eddie.

Same with Tori and Dean.

Honored Contributor

Looks that way brii. Funny thing is I have seen several shows Dean was in and enjoyed his acting...I think he is pretty good.

Honored Contributor

On 4/22/2014 croemer said:

Looks that way brii. Funny thing is I have seen several shows Dean was in and enjoyed his acting...I think he is pretty good.

He's the host of Chopped, Canada, I've seen.

Honored Contributor

On 4/22/2014 terrier3 said:

They are addicted to fame.

I think the entire idea is despicable and would never watch.

I can see why her mom hasn't given her a lot of money. She and her money grubbing husband would have gone right through it.

I remember how angry her mom & dad were when she left her first husband for this cheating jerk. Her parents were right! I hope her mom leaves her inheritance to charity. Dean seems to be sticking around, waiting for his MIL to die.

I knew when she/him kept changing houses like we change clothes...they would go broke. Each of her homes were very nice...yet she felt the need to keep changing, remodeling and taking loses on the last home. She has several best sellers, has/had a nice jewelry line on HSN and was on quite often and a kids clothing line...if only they had set the money aside and saved.

Honored Contributor

On 4/22/2014 brii said:
On 4/22/2014 croemer said:

He's the host of Chopped, Canada, I've seen.

Oh...I haven't seen the show...never heard of it.

Honored Contributor

I read a bit of of her husband's confessions yesterday in the news where he says that Tori is not good in bed. Why do we the viewers need to know this? It's a crying shame!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

They should be able to survive on her book royalties, her new TV show, his Chopped Canada show.

There is NO REASON to create this realty show, except because Tori is addicted to being in the limelight. It's very sad.