Super Contributor

Kenya Moore: I Held Back During 'Housewives' Fight

{#emotions_dlg.lol} i am putting this in a seperate thread because i want you guys to be sure to see it! this woman is ready for the white room!!!

-----------------------------

"The Real Housewives of Atlanta's" Kenya Moore says she restrained herself from unleashing her "self-defense training developed for the Israeli military" when she was attacked by co-star Porsha Williams during the show's reunion, which aired on Sunday.

The former Miss USA released an extremely lengthy statement about the incident, which became physical.

"My intellect and my brain are my most powerful weapons--not my fists. If people get so angry that they lose control and admittedly 'black out' and resort to violence, those persons must be held responsible for their actions. Being a cast member on a reality show does not absolve people of their rights," Kenya said in a statement to Access Hollywood.

there is more AND her very very long statement are here:

http://news.yahoo.com/kenya-moore-held-back-during-housewives-fight-194750779.html;_ylt=A0LEVxucVFZT...

Honored Contributor

Re: Kenya Moore: I Held Back During 'Housewives' Fight

Can't even respond. Laughing to hard!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

Not going to read it as she is so full of do-do, nothing she says and certainly her ridiculous antics with the "wand" and blow horn, doesn't make anyone want to be associated with her! She is a total joke!

Honored Contributor

You know...I think one has to have mental issues for BRAVO to hire these women. If you are some what normal you are boring. Must be crazy to apply...bring it...or not be hired and crazy is grounds for longevity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Super Contributor

Maybe she's been working on an ""Israeli military self defense work out video"" so she's just doing damage control.......

Honored Contributor

On 4/22/2014 Preds said:

{#emotions_dlg.blink}{#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.lol} Can't even respond. Laughing to hard!

That was my reaction yesterday, {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

She's working the press like everyone else. Twirl away Kenya, lol.

Super Contributor

On 4/22/2014 SydneyH said:

She's working the press like everyone else. Twirl away Kenya, lol.

yes - far far away if possible!!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

On 4/22/2014 shesallthat said:

I don't think she'll be going anywhere, I find her mildly amusing.......

Super Contributor

On 4/22/2014 SydneyH said:
On 4/22/2014 shesallthat said:

I don't think she'll be going anywhere, I find her mildly amusing.......

no she isn't going anywhere - although she claims she is thinking about it. she knows that is the only job she has right now. and those video's are not selling out by the truckload. i think if she is not still in therapy like she said she was - she really should go back. ASAP.