Honored Contributor

the real housewives of orange county.....4/21/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hi ladies....i am starting the real housewives of orange county thread a bit early because i may not be here exactly when it begins. who is going to be around tonight watching? it will probably be a little less drama filled than last nights rhoa mess. the new episode will air at 9pm eastern time, followed by southern charm (which i know some of you are watching), and then watch what happens live with heather dubrow and gillian jacobs. i wonder if heather is going to put a good word in for tamra while she is live tonight? last weeks rhooc had 1.70 million viewers......none of the housewife shows can touch the rhoa ratings lately.

SEASON 9, EPISODE 2

"Meet & Potatoes"

The women continue to question Vicki regarding her relationship with Brooks. Tamra and Eddie discuss having a child.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....4/21/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Hi sunshine thanks! I will try but I watch the Voice and then there is DWTS...so many programs on at the same time..grrrrrrrr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....4/21/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

I'll watch later on in the week, I have to watch Basketball Wives:LA and The Following after DWTS.

Respected Contributor

I will be watching!! Can't wait for this dinner at Shannon's. It looks dreadful........
Honored Contributor

i am back!

interesting comments regarding tamra and her kids only being there 50% of the time......sydney was out of there in october 2013 according to the court papers. i cannot have no idea why she would want another child with all of the problems she has had in the past!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

michael why are you walking around your house brushing your teeth?

Respected Contributor

Eddie really doesn't seem to care about having kids, and I get the feeling Tamra might be doing the "I want a baby" thing for the show, like Kenya's been doing.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

the new couple is a little strange!

Honored Contributor

On 4/21/2014 Lion said:

Eddie really doesn't seem to care about having kids, and I get the feeling Tamra might be doing the "I want a baby" thing for the show, like Kenya's been doing.

well, with all of the problems she is having now, the last thing she needs is a BABY! she should focus on her marriage and her new business.

Respected Contributor

Shannon just LOVES to dog on her husband. Ugh. She doesn't even know these people!!! Double ugh!