Honored Contributor
I watched him present handbags last night and wow did he do a great job. He is really new so I expected to be a little bored ...not nice thought on my part...but the whole hour was just enjoyable.he has a warm smile and quiet personality but he also has a sense of humor too.He is nice to watch so hope to see mor of him in the daytime hours.
Honored Contributor
I caught him while flipping channels last night and was impressed--no silliness, nice voice.
Respected Contributor

I hadn't seen him at all yet until I turned on the TV at 3:30 a.m. this morning. I was tossing and turning, so I thought I'd kill some time watching TV. I also saw Alberti and he was wonderful. He was presenting nail polish and I thought he was a natural. Not all male hosts can present beauty products, but he seems to be the fashionable metrosexual type and I think he can pull it off. I look forward to seeing him during the daylight hours in the future.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

I agree dex!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

I enjoyed watching him.

Valued Contributor

he used to be the alterna rep. he's fun!

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor
Yes you go Alberti....looking forward to more of your presentations
Honored Contributor

I really like Alberti! I think he's doing a terrific job. No baloney about him, just good hosting.

Respected Contributor

He's a delight. Fresh approach.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Never heard that name before. Is he from the USA or some other country? Just curious as I seldom watch this network anymore.

hckynut(john)