Honored Contributor

the real housewives of atlanta.....REUNION #1.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hi ladies.....hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend celebrating easter, passover, or just relaxing! tonight starts the rhoa reunion shows and we already know they are going to be "interesting" to say the least. who is going to be around for the drama? it will be followed by married to medicine, a special millionaire matchmaker featuring nene and two of her bridesmaids, then watch what happens live with quad webb-lunceford and phaedra parks. last weeks season finale had 3.81 million viewers.

the episode begins at 8pm eastern time.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta.....REUNION #1.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

So do we know if this is the one where they start slapping each other?

I don't watch RHOA but I might tune in for that! I saw a preview and the look on Andy's face was priceless!

Frequent Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta.....REUNION #1.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

I am watching, looksa to be a doozy
Honored Contributor

I believe its a two part episode to be continued next week.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

Oh, I'll be there. I feel like I might need to make some popcorn and pour a drink for this one. Lol!
Honored Contributor

well, so far kenya has her sceptor......and porsha asked andy to "smell" her new chest.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

phaedra is making some MAJOR faces and doing some MAJOR eye rolling.

Respected Contributor

On 4/20/2014 sunshine45 said:

well, so far kenya has her sceptor......and porsha asked andy to "smell" her new chest.

Daughter's watching something else. I'll have to "watch" through you guys and if anything good happens go back and watch it on dvr. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

How more crude can Kenya get?

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

On 4/20/2014 JaneMarple said:

How more crude can Kenya get?

i think she was trying to make a point to phaedra......that she doesnt need or want apollo.