Super Contributor

Today! Not only is it Sunday but it's Easter. I thought everyone had today off. I'm shocked {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon delivered my package

Cool! Amazon is magical Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thats Amazon...great service. Lucky you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

Well, my experience with Amazon of late, including today, is you need to be very careful about the vendors you R purchasing from.

1)Some of the vendors are doing false advertising. As in, picture shows one size they are selling, which is smaller, the written details say it's a much larger size.

2)Some vendors are selling counterfeit of named brand products. Of course this is against Amazon's rules, but it happens. I purchased what I thought was the brand name. When I got it and used it, I immediately knew it was a knock-off.

Be very mindful and careful when placing orders on Amazon.

Honored Contributor

On 4/20/2014 ------ said:

Today! Not only is it Sunday but it's Easter. I thought everyone had today off. I'm shocked {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Nope. Nurses/restaurant workers/fire fighters/police and the list could go on and on and on and on. Just another example that while most get these days off, everyone does not.

Question! Was this an overnight air or 2-day delivery package? If not, I am shocked also.

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

And I was surprised to receive a box of Fiestaware at 4 pm yesterday. Good deal, ~~~~~.
Super Contributor

On 4/20/2014 hckynut said:
On 4/20/2014 ------ said:

Nope. Nurses/restaurant workers/fire fighters/police and the list could go on and on and on and on. Just another example that while most get these days off, everyone does not.

Question! Was this an overnight air or 2-day delivery package? If not, I am shocked also.

Hello John,

I was referring to shippers like UPS, USPS and FedEx. It was the standard free delivery for Amazon Prime members which I believe is 2 day. I had assumed the parcel would be delivered tomorrow. A very pleasant surprise to see the package at my door since it's something I need.

Thank you for the info Skylands.

Super Contributor

On 4/20/2014 croemer said:

Thats Amazon...great service. Lucky you!

Respected Contributor

I ordered something Wednesday. I was supposed to get it Friday. When I didn't get it Friday, I thought maybe because Friday was a holiday - even though they told me I would get it Friday. Well, I didn't get it Saturday either. So much for Prime.
Honored Contributor

That's Amazon! Fastest delivery in the world. Lots of people work on Easter and every other holiday. When Amazon says 48 hour delivery, they mean 48 hours. Cool.