Super Contributor

A Very Happy Easter Everyone ~~ or Belated Passover if You Celebrate Either One...

Good afternoon my friends,

Just came from church, and found we had a great sermon. Not so much a fan of this interim minister, as we don't see eye to eye. As is customary, the community brought goodies and I baked a Dutch home-recipe (family rather) for which I got up at 6:30 a.m. and thank goodness it turned out.

Interestingly, most things were store bought and went first, until I started to literally walk some folks to my plate, and then they loved it. I still had a blue and white plate on which I put it, so it was quasi Dutch, but the content was for real.

I had both my white jackets ready for the service but it didn't look right, so i wore from Joan Rivers an outfit with kobalt blue and light blue stripes, with an exact match in a blue cashmere sweater and from when I was in NY recently, had found a matching cross body purse, so it all looked ok i guess. Now i am putting back on my jeans and shirt. and will start doing stuff here after reading the paper.

Have a good holiday all and until later.

Magenta

Honored Contributor

Re: A Very Happy Easter Everyone ~~ or Belated Passover if You Celebrate Either One...

He is risen.

Happy Easter.

Super Contributor

Re: A Very Happy Easter Everyone ~~ or Belated Passover if You Celebrate Either One...

Hi ShowMe.

Oh what a beautiful picture! Thanks so much for the great wishes too!!!

In Europe we always have two holidays, Christmas too, so I keep on thinking tomorrow is yet another holiday, not so.... But I wish you that as well.

Hugs,

Magenta

Honored Contributor

""Happy Easter Magenta!""

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

and a Happy Easter to you as well Magenta.

Respected Contributor

On 4/20/2014 ShowMe said:

He is risen.

Happy Easter.

beautiful picture Show Me.

""He is risen indeed"".