Not applicable

Shipping so slow and bad customer service

I ordered a smoker five days ago and till now it's still in process. The delivery target date is the 25th of this month and if the item still in process, how would it meet the delivery date? This is the reason why I ordered from this site because I thought they were accurate on their delivery date. I've chatted with one of their customer service named Debra and she wasn't nice. She ended up our chat while I was still typing my message. I've asked her about what's going on with my order and all she said is "still in process." I asked her why is it taking so long and she said she have no more answer. I just wanted to know why is still in process since I made my order five days ago. She couldn't give me answers and left me thinking what's going on with my order. I'm so disappointed. Will not buy again from this website if they don't care about their customers.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shipping so slow and bad customer service

They never ship anything out the day it is ordered. But, it does go into process......they want to be sure you have the funds to pay for it. It usually leaves their warehouse on the 3rd day to the place where they start the shipping process to either UPS or USPS. I have had things that I've ordered and were still in process on the day it arrived. They are slow in that area at the Q. The Customer Service person is only telling you what they are seeing on their screen.

Honored Contributor

I don't know if others have had this problem, but I have had things show as in process, then shipped with no tracking. There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to when I have tracking info available, and when I don't. Gets a little frustrating.

Seems like this time of year, things are shipped out slower than the late fall and into holiday season. I would guess they work with less staff this time of year, and get orders out so they arrive in that 7 to 10 day window, and don't worry until the holiday rush about getting things out quickly.

Respected Contributor

The delivery date is always reflected as an ESTIMATED delivery date. UPS ground usually takes 3-4 days to deliver. If it hits the hub tomorrow or Tuesday, you should have it by Friday.