Honored Contributor

Billy will be presenting his Broadway one man show on HBO on 4/19 at 9 ET. Supposed to be wonderful!!!

Honored Contributor

We'll be watching! My daughter and I are big-time Billy Crystal fans, in fact she's reading his autobiography right now. I told her I'm next {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

Anyone watch last night, it was a delightful 2 hours of laughs and tears.

Honored Contributor

Best show I've seen on television in I don't know how long!

You're right, we laughed and we cried. Big guffaws over some of his jokes, like grandpa walking out of the room. And a lot of tears over the death of his father and then his mother. His words were so touching, both hit home.

My daughter gave me an Easter basket this morning, and in it was a copy of "Still Foolin' Em" by Billy Crystal. She had a copy from the library and read the intro to me the other night. It's going to be wonderful, too. You might want to get a copy, Shelbelle Smile

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

I loved his joke about the man with 5 you know what's and his pants fit him like a glove, so clever.

Honored Contributor

I don't have HBO so I'll wait unitil it comes out on Netflix.

Respected Contributor

Boring! Don't know why this was so popular! Like Billy Crystal, but really, this wasn't worth watching, let alone having to pay good $$ to see it on BroadwaySmiley Sad

Super Contributor

I wish I had HBO so I could have seen it! He was on the Weekend Today show on Saturday and they showed a preview of his show. If it comes out on DVD, I will be buying! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Esteemed Contributor

Watched it. Inspiring in some places. Nostalgic. Sincere. good guy.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau