Honored Contributor

I bet you could wear them with a swimsuit. Some swimsuit bras are sadly lacking and some only have shelf bras - which are no bra at all.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes a swimsuit can be pretty cute but I don't buy it because the bra doesn't support anything. This could be the solution to that. Some of the ladies who come to water aerobics at the Y wear sports bras under their suits because we really do bounce around a lot - dancing etc in the water. But you can see those sports bra straps.

Super Contributor

I bought the Geni Cami three pack and it was such a terrible made piece of junk, I would never fall for ordering Geni ANYTHING ever again!

Honored Contributor

I couldn't wear the genie bras as even the largest size was too tight for me (40DD - size 12) and the threads ripped trying to get it on and off. This seems nice but would never try it as I know these products are not made well. I wish the Ah bras that are strapless would have these type of straps.

Honored Contributor

Is this another of those 'put it on over your head' bras that they sell a lot? I don't really get that. I have enough problems with shoulders, wrists, hands, etc, that having to put something stretchy on over my head would not work well.

I have some that are made by Playtex that are similar to some of the ones they sell here, BUT they have hooks in the back so you put them on like a a regular bra. Not only that, but they come in actual bra sizes. I think the sizing matters to a lot of us. Bras should not come in S, M, L type of sizes.

Respected Contributor
On 4/18/2014 chickenbutt said:

Is this another of those 'put it on over your head' bras that they sell a lot? I don't really get that. I have enough problems with shoulders, wrists, hands, etc, that having to put something stretchy on over my head would not work well.

I have some that are made by Playtex that are similar to some of the ones they sell here, BUT they have hooks in the back so you put them on like a a regular bra. Not only that, but they come in actual bra sizes. I think the sizing matters to a lot of us. Bras should not come in S, M, L type of sizes.

I believe they said this version you climb into. I tried one of the previous tsv's and it was a terrible fit....much too tight. Also, I can't imagine wearing that under a tank top as I think it would be too warm on the body and make you sweat. I do like the idea of the versatility of it but just seems like too much material.

Honored Contributor
That bra looked like it was sagging when it was on a manikin. Heaven's knows how it would perform on a person.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I own many of the originals and wear them every day.

They are made exceptionally well. In fact, they hold up much better in the wash than bras I've paid $50 for. They are not hot at all--I can speak as an expert on this as I deal with 110 degrees plus temps in the summer!

the key is getting the proper fit and I suspect if you are extremely large busted and/or have very pendulous breasts, these would not work very well.

Honored Contributor

I think unless you have miniature tatas you can't wear a Genie bra outside of the house.

Honored Contributor
I am not well-endowed so no real sagging or jiggling issues and like these types of bras. I buy mine one size larger to avoid the tight band feeling. My own preference is for the Coobie bra brand.