Super Contributor

Maybe I should post in beauty but do you gals have your toes polished, etc. for sandals? My feet were stuffed in socks all winter so now is the time!

Honored Contributor

Yes. I just got back from sunny, warm FLA and have tanned toes and beige nails...

not that I'm bragging or anything!

Respected Contributor

Hope you had a fun time, Terrier. Did you visit the Red Sox?

Honored Contributor
On 4/17/2014 LyndaGee said:

Hope you had a fun time, Terrier. Did you visit the Red Sox?

Yes. First Ft. Myers and the Sox...then Ponce Inlet and my best friend and her family. Two weeks of fun!

Esteemed Contributor

My Emjoi has been working overtime and my toes are sporting Essie St. Tropez.

I'm ready when the weather is... which is about every 3 days when it's above 60.

Respected Contributor

Yes I do. I actually get a pedicure every three weeks so my toes are always polished. I just love the way my feet look with color on my toes. Even though I always have socks on during the winter it just makes me feel better to maintain polished nails all year long.

A professional pedicure is my big splurge.

Honored Contributor

I live in CA, and although we can have a few winter months, I keep my feet "sandal ready" year round. We never know when we might have a warm spell, and I will want to get out and wear my sandals, when I can.

Respected Contributor

I'm just studying up on the emjoi and thinking about getting one. I think I'll see if I can talk dd into giving each other pedi's this weekend.

I know what will happen....all of a sudden it will be 80 degrees and my feet won't be ready.

Honored Contributor

i get pedicures even in the winter.

right now i have flower designs on my big toes and butter london in the disco biscuit color!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I rarely polish my toes or finger nails. In fact I bite my finger nails since I quit smoking yrs back. Just so Im clean and my toe nails are trimmed that's all that matters..lol. I never look at anyones feet, and I don't know anyone that looks at mine. .lol..But if you polish, enjoy!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles