Trusted Contributor

Someone please fill me in - my thread to Ford

I started a thread asking Ford what happened at the bank today because I am concerned for her. I see it was deleted before I had a chance to come back and check responses. Will someone please tell me if she ever signed on and said what happened. Did she get her money no problem? I sure hope so. Any answers on what happened to the thread are appreciated. THANKS Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: Someone please fill me in - my thread to Ford

Did it disappear? There were at least two posters jumping all over FordSmiley Sad. As far as I saw, she was not online. She knows she has many supporters here, far more than the naysayers.
Super Contributor

No, Ford wasn't on...I was responding to the 2 snarkers but the post was closed and poofed before I could.

Valued Contributor

I saw that thread; however, 2 posters were being nasty and saying that Ford was a drama queen. I disagreed and mentioned that obviously there were other posters that didn't think she was including myself. I also mentioned that with the nasty posts on the thread you started, I didn't blame her if she didn't come back to respond.

When I came back, the thread was gone, so I suppose the 2 snarky ones didn't like my reply. That's all I know.

It was a nice thought you had, OP in trying to see how she made out at the bank.

Hope this explanation helps.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you all for the explanations. It's so sad that a few people can't just leave her alone and that Ford lets them have so much power over her. She needs to focus on the many of us who support and love her. Ford, if you're reading this, please come back. There are many of us here who enjoy having you around very much and we care about you! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

Forde is no drama queen-- she had a beef and aired it- what is wrong with that?

Trusted Contributor

On 4/17/2014 stilltamn8r said:

Forde is no drama queen-- she had a beef and aired it- what is wrong with that?

Please don't stir this pot. I'd like this thread to stick around. THANKS

Super Contributor

On 4/17/2014 Deb1010again said:

Thank you all for the explanations. It's so sad that a few people can't just leave her alone and that Ford lets them have so much power over her. She needs to focus on the many of us who support and love her. Ford, if you're reading this, please come back. There are many of us here who enjoy having you around very much and we care about you! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

Good thoughts for Ford !

Respected Contributor

Hope things worked out for Ford. Didn't see her original post.