Respected Contributor

Anyone following this disturbing story

about the Utah woman accused of killing 7 babies shorty after birth? They found the bodies, all in separate boxes, stored in her garage. I find it amazing that a woman could be pregnant seven times and no one noticed.

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone following this disturbing story

I saw that I think it was yesterday. Horrific.

Honored Contributor

I saw it several days ago and I'm unable to talk about it.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

She's admitted to the killings. Gruesome story.
Honored Contributor

It's sick sick sick. Her husband was apparently not part of the deaths because he was in prison when all the babies died. I read she killed six babies (by strangulation or suffocation) and one was stillborn. She is being held on 6 million dollars bail (1 million for each child she killed).

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

I think she was married during that time, too. Her husband didn't notice? And since she must have given birth to all those babies at home...how did she hide that from him and her other children that she did have living in the family home?

It's bazaar, and very tragic. How many families would have loved to have adopted those babies, if she didn't want them?

Valued Contributor

Horrific story. If her husband was the father of all the babies, what did he think happened to the babies? Was he in jail during all the pregnancies and out only long enough to get her pregnant 7 times? Seems kind of fishy.

Honored Contributor

Just read anika's post about the husband being in jail. So was someone else the father to these babies, or did they have conjugal visits while he was locked up?

Respected Contributor

I think the killings happened over a long period of time. During that time she had other children who lived. They're looking into whether she did this to her boy children. The woman HAS to be mentally ill.

Still can't believe no one would notice a full term pregnant woman, seven times over.

Respected Contributor

They're testing the remains to try and identify paternity. They have no idea if the babies were fathered by one man or several.