Valued Contributor

Ronnie Dunn On Dr Phil Today

For any of you former Brooks and Dunn fans Ronnie will be on Dr Phil today and is scheduled to sing his new song. He is one of my all time favorite singers and I will be watching for sure.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ronnie Dunn On Dr Phil Today

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

""My Maria"" and ""I Believe"" are two of my favorite songs from when he and Kix Brooks were together. Ronnie has a powerful very recognizable voice. In my area Dr. Phil is usually on in the mornings - what time is the show you're referring to??

Respected Contributor

On 4/16/2014 kittymomNC said:

"My Maria" and "I Believe" are two of my favorite songs from when he and Kix Brooks were together. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Ronnie has a powerful very recognizable voice. In my area Dr. Phil is usually on in the mornings - what time is the show you're referring to??

These are my two favorite songs of his too. I get Dr. Phil on at 3:00 pm, can't wait to watch. I was wondering where he went. I usually don't watch Phil anymore but I will today.

Valued Contributor

I miss both of them, I wished they had not gone their separate ways.
Valued Contributor

Sorry about that I forget not every one is on Pacific time . It's 3:00pm Daylight savings time in So Cal My brain just wasn't operating on all 6 cylinders this am.

Valued Contributor

Are you sure he's on today? I've got Dr. Phil on now and saw nothing about him being on today.

Valued Contributor

On 4/16/2014 HisElk said:

Are you sure he's on today? I've got Dr. Phil on now and saw nothing about him being on today.

Well it shows up on my guide that he will be on. I sure hope I am not wrong.

Valued Contributor

On 4/16/2014 nafecar said:
On 4/16/2014 HisElk said:

Well it shows up on my guide that he will be on. I sure hope I am not wrong.

Thanks, nafecar. Maybe he'll be on toward the end of the show. It would certainly be better than him giving Robin time to promote her stuff. That's getting real old.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm waiting for it to be called "The Dr. Phil and Robin Show"..... I don't get why he has to promote her skin care line every single day. Yesterday, he made it sound like she was being called up to "counsel" an abused woman and she runs up to the stage and all he does is talk about her skin care line. The "abused woman" was long gone and Robin was jumping up and down like a kid. I don't get it at all....... (the skin care line too).....{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}