Honored Contributor

the real housewives of new york....4/15/14....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hi tuesday ladies.....it is time for the new york ladies at 9pm et. who is around for the festivities? it will be followed by the peoples couch (this is a funny show!) and fashion queens. looks like bravo is trying to bump up viewership for these two 1/2 hour shows. heather thomson and tabatha coffey will be on watch what happens live. last weeks rhony episode had 1.20 million viewers....it is slipping. this is the lowest viewership of the season.

lets hope we dont hear about "bookgate" again.

SEASON 6, EPISODE 6

"Unhappy Anniversary"

As all of the women return to New York, Ramona wants to fix Aviva and Heather's friendship. Carole and Kristen have lunch with Yolanda and Brandi from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Heather and her husband, Jonathan, invite everyone to their anniversary party.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york....4/15/14....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Hi I'm hoping to be able to watch with you...if I can tear the girls away from The Voice.

Ugh....Ramona tries to fix Aviva and Heather's friendship....that has been done to death on these shows.

Honored Contributor

those up close shots of ramona dont look good....her skin doesnt look good.

i wonder where mario is?...... maybe these are the times that he was ""out on his own?"".

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

LOL at Heather's comment about Aviva "browning me off". That's a new one for me, never heard it before.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

On 4/15/2014 Lion said:

LOL at Heather's comment about Aviva "browning me off". That's a new one for me, never heard it before.

never heard it before either.....what was it supposed to mean? it must be something heather made up.

Honored Contributor

interesting conversation with the rhobh!.....and they are having their conversation so loud!

Honored Contributor

I looked up Aviva's expression up in the urban dictionary. It means to try your patience.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

Aviva drives me bonkers. And Kristen's husband -- sorry, but he's a d-bag. I felt like the convo with Carole over b jobs was completely inappropriate. Completely.
Respected Contributor

On 4/15/2014 FUTURE said: Aviva drives me bonkers. And Kristen's husband -- sorry, but he's a d-bag. I felt like the convo with Carole over b jobs was completely inappropriate. Completely.

I thought the 3-some talk at the caviar tasting was bad, too. I'm no prude but....ick.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Respected Contributor

On 4/15/2014 dmod nj said:

I looked up Aviva's expression up in the urban dictionary. It means to try your patience.

Thanks, Donna! Who says we don't learn things here? Wink

- Augustine

Be Vigilent