Honored Contributor

the real housewives of orange county....4/14/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hi housewife ladies.....happy monday!

can you believe it?......SEASON 9 of real housewives of orange county. the one that started it ALL! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} lets see if they can do better in the ratings than rhony, which has been relatively low.

vicki, tamra, and heather are all back....everyone else is new.

who is around tonight to watch?

SEASON 9, EPISODE 1

"Hawaii 5 Uh-Oh"

Vicki deals with her divorce being finalized. Tamra continues to work on her physique. Heather starts to build her new home. Later, Heather invites Vicki and Tamra to Hawaii so they can support her while she films a guest role on Hawaii Five-0.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....4/14/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Vicki and Tamra were on a local talk show today. Vicki hinted she is back with that sleazy guy. Tamra said even Vicki's daughter is coming around about him.

Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....4/14/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

I'll be there in a minute!! Smiley Wink
Contributor

Who needs a house that big, I mean seriously. (Shannon, the new HW) I guess if you have the money...

Didn't know Briana was expecting again...that was a surprise

Honored Contributor

some news about ryan.....

http://news.lalate.com/2014/04/14/ryan-culberson-rhoc-pre-briana-wolsmith-dispute-revealed-exclusive...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I read somewhere a while back that Ryan requested help for PTSD since he returned from his last deployment.

I don't know if he did it because he really believed he needed it, or if it was a way to fend off more negative public reaction about his vile temper and control issues we all saw on the RHOOC.

I don't trust the guy. I think he has issues that were there long before he joined the military, maybe even issues that made a military career appealing to him regarding power & control.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

the time is finally here! Visit www.diamondsbyvicki.com to be one of the first to order my Diamonds by Vicki exclusive jewelry designs. I can’t wait to talk to my 10 lucky ladies!

www.diamondsbyvicki.com

(supposedly she has pulled out of wines by wives, but they have still been using her image....i dont think her vodka by vicki is around anymore either)

Honored Contributor

not sure why vicki and tamra feel the need to get heather ""drunk"" or ""naked wasted"" .....what do they expect her to do and how old are they anyways?

Respected Contributor

On 4/14/2014 sunshine45 said:

not sure why vicki and tamra feel the need to get heather "drunk" or "naked wasted" .....what do they expect her to do and how old are they anyways?

ITA, sunshine. Vicki's "woo hoo" is getting really old and so is Tamra's party hardy, but I guess that's what keeps them relevant and on the show.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Esteemed Contributor

DUH! I totally missed this thread. I looked a couple of times and didn't see it.

This is my least favorite of all the housewives but I thought I would check this out to see if the new girls added a better dynamic. I just can't stand Vicky. I DVR'd it and just started watching.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK