Honored Contributor

If you raised your own grandchild from birth, what would you do...

four years later if your daughter announced that she was pregnant AGAIN, with a different dude?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: If you raised your own grandchild from birth, what would you do...

Do you have custody of your current grandchild? If she can't even take care of the kid she has, why is she having another one?I think I would encourage her to put this child up for adoption if she hasn't taken responsibility for the one she already has. Is she in the childs life that is here now and if so how often? I guess it would depend on that and a few other things.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

Happens more often than one would think I'm afraid.

I honestly don't know WHAT I'd do.

God Bless you if it's you.

Honored Contributor

Sounds like an episode of my guilty pleasure, Teen Mom.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/14/2014 lulu2 said:

I was just thinking, is this Jenelle? Lol....

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

Introduce your DD to birth control and raise another grandchild? Bless you for taking care of your first one, but put a foot up your DD buns to get her to take a little responsibility. Saying this with respect, because I don't know the situation. Blessings sent to all of you and since you have already done it, she will expect it again.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Not my scenario- I'm catching up with a guilty pleasure, Teen Mom 2, and Jenelle is pregnant with her second child. She's pretty much a train wreck, if you haven't seen any of the episodes.

Mom has been raising her first child, now age 4, because she has been on/off drugs, in/out of jail and rehab, and in general is not fit to be a mom. The first dude is not around and she has had a string of loser boyfriends. Then she married a different loser, got pregnant with his child, and terminated the pregnancy. She is still married to him, found a new "winner", and planned on getting pregnant with his child. In this episode, the new Mr. Wonderful was just picked up for his third D.U.I. and will now serve 60 days in jail.

Mom has said she will not raise this next baby. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

On 4/14/2014 lulu2 said:

We were posting at the same time... LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/14/2014 lolakimono said:

Not my scenario- I'm catching up with a guilty pleasure, Teen Mom 2, and Jenelle is pregnant with her second child. She's pretty much a train wreck, if you haven't seen any of the episodes.

Mom has been raising her first child, now age 4, because she has been on/off drugs, in/out of jail and rehab, and in general is not fit to be a mom. The first dude is not around and she has had a string of loser boyfriends. Then she married a different loser, got pregnant with his child, and terminated the pregnancy. She is still married to him, found a new "winner", and planned on getting pregnant with his child. In this episode, the new Mr. Wonderful was just picked up for his third D.U.I. and will now serve 60 days in jail.

Mom has said she will not raise this next baby. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

LOL! That is what I thought of with this post, Jenelle. I think Jenelle is a nightmare. I can't believe she is excited to have a baby when she doesn't even have her son living with her. She just got an abortion for crying out loud. I feel sorry for her kids and her son is already showing signs of having serious problems.

JFK
Honored Contributor

On 4/14/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:
On 4/14/2014 lulu2 said:

I was just thinking, is this Jenelle? Lol....

What is this, her 4th pregnancy? Talk about a mess. Her mother, Barbara is something else. Whose crib is that at her house? Jace is in a bed. She must be taking care of another baby, as there are also diapers.

I read today, in real time Nathan is serving 30 days in jail for driving with a suspended license.