Honored Contributor

I may be the only one still watching "Revenge" (possible spoilers] but here goes . . .

It's been renewed, so perhaps the network is giving them one more season to wrap it up! Yet I still watch . . . have to see how they end it.

Two new characters last night, never saw them or heard of them before. One didn't last long because Pascal killed him. It's beginning to look like Pascal is really the ultimate bad guy. The other one was involved in the terror incident as well, he's sparring with Conrad.

At the very end it seems Victoria is starting to realize who Emily really is and what why she's there. So at least it's moving along.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Re: I may be the only one still watching ""Revenge"" (possible spoilers] but here goes . . .

I'm still watching, but it seems each week I am paying less and less attention while it's on. Last night I barely watched. I don't even know what's going on with all these new people, and I don't even care anymore. But like you said, I just want to see how it's going to end.

Honored Contributor

Re: I may be the only one still watching ""Revenge"" (possible spoilers] but here goes . . .

I also have a problem keeping up with the dialogue. Either they mumble or talk too fast for my ears. I finally got a prescription for glasses so I could see the TV across the room (I have cataracts) and am beginning to wonder if I need a hearing aid as well!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

I'm still watching.....have only watch 1/2 of last night...will watch the other 1/2 tonight.

DH quit watching 3 episodes ago.

Respected Contributor

At the end last night, what was Victoria doing with that same group photo with the Xs on it? Are she and Pascal X'ing out people now, too? (Like I said, I barely paid attention lol)

Honored Contributor

On 4/14/2014 VanSleepy said:

At the end last night, what was Victoria doing with that same group photo with the Xs on it? Are she and Pascal X'ing out people now, too? (Like I said, I barely paid attention lol)

I wondered about that also. It looked like the exact same photo Emily uses.

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

On 4/14/2014 Hildegarde Withers said:

I'm glad things will probably be wrapped up after one more season.

Anyone else think Javier might be Pascal's son?

The Javier & Charlotte thing isn't working. They've known each other for what seems 3 days & Charlotte is already talking to him as if they've known each other for years & even arranged for him to meet with Daniel about a business deal.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I also thought Jack & Margaux getting together so quickly was just too much. Of course, it now seems they're breaking up.

I'm glad about that. I never thought they "matched." She's far too sophisticated (and obviously ambitious) to settle down with a guy like Jack.

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

I'm glad things will probably be wrapped up after one more season.

Anyone else think Javier might be Pascal's son?

The Javier & Charlotte thing isn't working. They've known each other for what seems 3 days & Charlotte is already talking to him as if they've known each other for years & even arranged for him to meet with Daniel about a business deal.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I also thought Jack & Margaux getting together so quickly was just too much. Of course, it now seems they're breaking up.

Total whacko plot line. And . . . why can't they get any tall actors on that show? Nolan and Aiden are the only ones the women don't tower over!!

Formerly Ford1224
Super Contributor

I'm so disappointed in the downward spiral of this show! The first 1.5 seasons were amazing, but now it's so bad. I watch it in the background now, while doing other things. Even the once-amazing wardrobe has gone downhill. I do feel invested in it, so I will give it another year, but they should probably wrap it up if they're not going to make improvements.

Honored Contributor

What role did Chapman play in all this? Did he do something wrong without realizing it? I wasn't paying too much attention.

To tell you the truth, HW, I have to watch it again. He just popped up out of nowhere and it lost me too. When I watch it again (probably tomorrow night) I will have to pay close attention. This show is so hard to follow.

I felt sorry for him because it appeared he was about to come clean, but with what, I have no idea. Then Pascal comes in and shoots him.

Formerly Ford1224