Super Contributor

Just read where the Duchess of Cambridge could be pregnant again. A shawl was given to William for baby George and he told the lady "you might be making another one soon". The lady had been commissioned to make the shawl to present to the royal couple on their tour. It was also noted that at the unveiling of the Queens portrait, the Duchess only toasted with water in her wine glass.

I can't imagine the media frenzy if this turns out to be true. They are to go on a scheduled wine tour at some winery and of course now the buzz is whether the Duchess will be drinking the wine. I know this is not breaking news, but just thought it was interesting.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Best wishes

VickiSmile

Respected Contributor

Re: Duchess Might Be Pregnant!

For what it's worth, tabloids have been reporting this for a while.

Valued Contributor

Knowing her age and the fact that they will have more than one child -- you canbet she will have another soon.

Hey you, get off of my cloud...
Super Contributor

he could also have meant that George - like all babies - is growing so fast and nothing fits his little chubby cute behind for long!

it would not be a shock or surprise though as PD said. i think it is a safe bet that she plans to have another one soon if she is not already pregnant.

Super Contributor

Rumors -- rumors! There is no way Kate is pregnant, knowing how sick she got in the first trimester of her pregnancy with George. This trip down under that they are on has been in the works for a year or more. The Queen would be-head Kate and Wills if she got pregnant just before this trip and got sick while she was on it.

I know they do want another baby or two, but they are smart enough to plan it for the appropriate time.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Esteemed Contributor

I heard that when she arrived in New Zealand, she refused the wine offered and drank water.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

Apparently they went to a vineyard and Kate tasted the wine (saw that on Weekend Today Show).

Honored Contributor

I read a few months ago she was pregnant with a girl. Obviously it was a rumor...

Honored Contributor

Another pregnancy watch...

Perhaps she can try out for a host spot on QVC-UK...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I wonder who will be pregnant first?

The Duchess, or Shawn?

But really. Come on here.

Baby George is only, what, nine months old?

Even if Kate were pregnant, that would put George at 1 1/2 years old, thereabouts when baby #2 is born.

William & Kate might think that that is a little too soon, for baby #2, that they would be too close in age.

Also, of course they are going to have another kid. That is royal protocol. As they say, "An heir and a spare".

But all in due time, my royal watchers. All in due time.

William and Kate get to decide when to have "the spare".

Not us commoners.

Them.

Was Yuban, then changed to Plaid Pants due to forum upgrade, and apparently, I'm back to being Yuban.