Trusted Contributor

What is your favorite dusting "tool"?

It seems that anything and everything I use to dust furniture with just wipes the dust around. I can't seem to find anything that actually picks the dust up. What do you all like to dust with? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: What is your favorite dusting ""tool""?

Pledge and a microfiber cloth. Especially since there is dried dog slobber on the tables.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Pledge Multi surface and a microfiber cloth.

Honored Contributor

Swiffer dust and Shine - gain scent - and a microfiber cloth.
Valued Contributor

I hate dusting. The best thing I have come across is the microfiber cloths and a good cleaner/ polisher. I wish they would event something where you just stood there and all the dust left on it's own.

Super Contributor

On 4/4/2014 happy housewife said: Swiffer dust and Shine - gain scent - and a microfiber cloth.

this is what i use,too!!!! last year our newspaper had a B1G1 free coupon - i bought a dozen more for $.99 on ebay and i have enough to last me the rest of this year!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} it is the ONLY product i will ever use on my furniture!!!

Honored Contributor

On 4/4/2014 shesallthat said:
On 4/4/2014 happy housewife said: Swiffer dust and Shine - gain scent - and a microfiber cloth.

this is what i use,too!!!! last year our newspaper had a B1G1 free coupon - i bought a dozen more for $.99 on ebay and i have enough to last me the rest of this year!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} it is the ONLY product i will ever use on my furniture!!!

it makes the house smell so good.
Honored Contributor

Pledge and an old tee shirt cut into large sections.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

A Swiffer, unscented.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

I have this thing called a "Magic Wand" (no, not THAT kind {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}) that does an amazing job of getting the dust (I take it outside and see the dust fly off of it). It doesn't polish or anything, or get dust that's like glued to a surface, but it's great for the loose stuff and for when you don't have a lot of time.