Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.confused1}Received and E-mail from PayPal about policy change in May?

Did anyone else receive this? Not sure if it legit or not?

lovestodance

Respected Contributor

Don't click on anything in that email. Go to their website by typing in the URL yourself and see if they have a change in policy posted.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Valued Contributor

I received my email yesterday. Paypal is making changes to the User Agreement, PayPal Here Agreement and Privacy Policy.

Honored Contributor

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/upcoming-policies-full

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

lovestodance, even if PayPal is changing their policies do not click on any links in that email. The frauds/hackers know PayPal is sending these emails and can send phony ones because they know people's guard will be down due to the real emails.

This happened with the Target fiasco. Target did send real emails but there were others that were phonies.

Super Contributor
On 4/3/2014 Marp2 said:

I received my email yesterday. Paypal is making changes to the User Agreement, PayPal Here Agreement and Privacy Policy.

Thanks so much for replying....

Super Contributor
Yes.
Honored Contributor

Paypal ALWAYS greets you by your name. Spoof emails always say Dear Paypal Customer ..... and I always forward them to Paypal to work on disabling the fraudulent site.

Honored Contributor

PayPal always addresses emails using your first and last name!!!