Respected Contributor

Do you check the "members online" when you are here?

I do. I like to see if any of my favorite, or not so favorite people are here. Some folks I really enjoy and I like it when I see any of them are online here. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you check the ""members online"" when you are here?

No.

Trusted Contributor

No

Respected Contributor

deep, I wasn't even aware that I could do that until fairly recently. So now, I use it all the time.

Honored Contributor

Very rarely cody.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Only if I haven't heard from someone in a long time.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

I notice the number sometimes but I didn't know you could click on it and see who was here until just now. Learn something new everyday. On my computer, I am almost always signed in though and only have to sign in maybe a couple of times a week. Does it still showed me as signed in if I don't sign off every time I leave here but don't sign off?

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Regular Contributor

No

Honored Contributor

No, but I will sign off or refrain from posting if I see someone who always gives me a hard time about everything, lol.

Respected Contributor

On 3/20/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:

I notice the number sometimes but I didn't know you could click on it and see who was here until just now. Learn something new everyday. On my computer, I am almost always signed in though and only have to sign in maybe a couple of times a week. Does it still showed me as signed in if I don't sign off every time I leave here but don't sign off?

Irishgrl, I very rarely turn mine off either. I visit here sporadically...sometimes every day for a week and then not again for several days. It probably looks like we live here, lol. I think it goes off after awhile. But I am still signed in when I get up in the morning, at times.