Contributor

L'Wren Scott, Mick Jagger's Girlfriend, Found Dead Her assistant found her hanged this morning

Fashion designer L'Wren Scott arrives at the Banana Republic L'Wren Scott Collection launch party at the Chateau Marmont on Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2013 in West Hollywood, Calif.

L'Wren Scott—fashion designer, model, and Mick Jagger's girlfriend—has been found dead in an apparent suicide in her Manhattan apartment, sources tell the New York Post. Scott's assistant found the 47-year-old, hanged, around 10am today, police tell the New York Daily News. Foul play is not suspected.

Honored Contributor

Re: L'Wren Scott, Mick Jagger's Girlfriend, Found Dead Her assistant found her hanged this morning

How sad!

You never know what goes on in someone's mind. She seemed to "have it all."

I read that she hung herself on a doorknob with a scarf.

I, for one, would not even know how to hang myself that way!

Super Contributor

Re: L'Wren Scott, Mick Jagger's Girlfriend, Found Dead Her assistant found her hanged this morning

So sad someone so young and beautiful was that sad and did not get enough help to save her life. Such a waste of beauty and talent.

Respected Contributor

On 3/17/2014 terrier3 said:

How sad!

OMG, how in the world? Sad. Women don't usually hang themselves either, they usually take pills, or so I have read. She must have been suffering from something pretty badly, poor thing.

Respected Contributor

I wonder if she & Mick were having problems. No reason to do that to herself, but just a question.

Regular Contributor

How sad. Pretty, talented lady..

He is in Australia right now, touring with the Stones-I can't begin to imagine the shock of getting a phone call with this news.....

She sent her asst. a text this am about 8:30, asking her/him to come to her apt....the asst. found her about 10am.

Respected Contributor

She looks very much like Mick Jagger's longtime GF/wife, Jerry Hall.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

On 3/17/2014 Lion said:

She looks very much like Mick Jagger's longtime GF/wife, Jerry Hall.

You're right...only brunette and about 10 years younger.

Respected Contributor

This is very sad.....RIP

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

On 3/17/2014 terrier3 said:

How sad!

I don't understand it, either, or the ones we hear about using a closet hook or rod.

I guess I'm glad I don't understand it. It's a horrible thing and hurts so many loved ones left behind.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent