Maxi Dresses
134 Members and 8971 Guests Online

Viewpoints

Page 2 of 2
Bibione1391623809.25429 PostsRegistered 7/23/2006

I lived near Venice for 34 years and I spend parts of every summer there visiting my parents.On the Italian news the woman was killed by an Indian couple because she wanted her deposit back.Northern Italy used to be extremely safe until the Berlin wall went down.Every family used to sleep in the summer with windows wide open all night, even at the lower floor level.Now they all have air conditioning and alarm systems.Millions of illegal aliens came to Italy over the years.Now we have robberies in restaurants,churches,stores ets.One homeless African immigrant killed 4 people one morning who were just going to work with a machete.In a town went I went to high school a couple was brutally killed by Brazilian neighbors.The police can't do much about this problems,jails are overcrowded and punishments are lenient.Years ago a Romanian illegal alien without a licence was driving drunk when he killed 4 young kids.He was sentenced to house arrest (rent free) at the beach!!Even if businesse have cameras,robbers are from other countries and nobody can find them.They even steal materials from eletrical plants and train rails.So if you go to Italy don't look like a tourist and watch your wallet.By the way,if a robber comes to your house over there,you can't hurt them or detain them.A jewelry store owner killed a robber and committed suicide before going to prison for homicide.Another factory owner shot and paralyzed an illegal alien and had to pay him damages for about 100.ooo dollars.Italians are fed up with the situation.I am so glad I don't live there anymore.

Last edited on 2/5/2014

Opurrra1391623942.091246 PostsRegistered 1/9/2014
On 2/5/2014 Bibione said:

I lived near Venice for 34 years and I spend parts of every summer there visiting my parents.On the Italian news the woman was killed by an Indian couple because she wanted her deposit back.Northern Italy used to be extremely safe until the Berlin wall went down.Every family used to sleep in the summer with windows wide open all night, even at the lower floor level.Now they all have air conditioning and alarm systems.Millions of illegal aliens came to Italy over the years.Now we have robberies in restaurants,churches,stores ets.One homeless African immigrant killed 4 people one morning who were just going to work with a machete.In a town went I went to high school a couple was brutally killed by Brazilian neighbors.The police can't do much about this problems,jails are overcrowded and punishments are lenient.Years ago a Romanian illegal alien without a licence was driving drunk when he killed 4 young kids.He was sentenced to house arrest (rent free) at the beach!!Even if businesse have cameras,robbers are from other countries and nobody can find them.They even steal materials from eletrical plants and train rails.So if you go to Italy don't look like a tourist and watch your wallet.By the way,if a robber comes to your house over there,you can't hurt them or detain them.A jewelry store owner killed a robber and committed suicide before going to prison for homicide.Another factory owner shot and paralyzed an illegal alien and had to pay him damages for about 100.ooo dollars.Italians are fed up with the situation.I am so glad I don't live there anymore.

That sounds really dangerous. I guess it's not the idyllic, romantic place many imagine it to be.

Last edited on 2/5/2014

══════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════

demitra1391624252.5131451 PostsRegistered 9/6/2006
Ugh, my DD is going to Italy on her honeymoon, and one of the areas is Venice. ALWAYS something to worry about:( Today's worry is her flying, only to turn around and fly again tomorrow. In case you can't tell, I'm a worry wart!!!!!!

Preds1391624296.8916535 PostsRegistered 12/17/2012Wherever I land, that's where I am
On 2/5/2014 demitra said: Ugh, my DD is going to Italy on her honeymoon, and one of the areas is Venice. ALWAYS something to worry about:( Today's worry is her flying, only to turn around and fly again tomorrow. In case you can't tell, I'm a worry wart!!!!!!

No, you're a mother. Smile

Seriously, I don't know when exactly that UFO landed & dumped all these stupid people, but they apparently aren't coming back for them.

voyager19801391625049.431504 PostsRegistered 9/14/2013SoCal

Wow.{#emotions_dlg.crying} Bibi is it only in Venice or is it all of Italy?

Last edited on 2/5/2014

And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it. Roald Dahl

lulu21391625161.28319855 PostsRegistered 8/1/2007
On 2/5/2014 demitra said: Ugh, my DD is going to Italy on her honeymoon, and one of the areas is Venice. ALWAYS something to worry about:( Today's worry is her flying, only to turn around and fly again tomorrow. In case you can't tell, I'm a worry wart!!!!!!

I've been to Venice many times and love it. Like in any large city, we do not venture into the back alleys and at night would never go into an unlit, desolate area. Whenever we go to Italy we try to spend a night or two in Venice. There is something very romantic about sipping Bellinis in St Mark's Square and listening to strings play Vivaldi. (even if the price tag that comes with the experience will make you go {#emotions_dlg.blink})

bathina1391628094.2475001 PostsRegistered 2/25/2010
On 2/5/2014 CardinalGirl_ said:
On 2/5/2014 bathina said:

Well, I read it on the internets, so it must be true....{#emotions_dlg.blink} seriously, it is true, pearl necklace and all. Young Iranian student. I guess everyone goes to Italy to have 3somes...and it's quite deadly.

Ummm....I went to Italy. But it was to see the artwork.....I swear it was! Wink

A likely story{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

"The AG will not cast aspersions on my asparagus!"

kachina6241391655373.46712884 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004New Mexico

Geez, no wonder Amanda Knox wouldn't go back.

RedHeadedW­ench1391660103.6378779 PostsRegistered 10/1/2006

Well if I ever get to Italy, I'm not having a threesome. I don't care what anyone says.

{#emotions_dlg.blink}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Be kind to dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup.
-------

Page 2 of 2