Designer Fashion Clearance
141 Members and 14088 Guests Online

Viewpoints

Kim Z. - Don’t Be Tardy With The Repayments!

Started 1391014043.077 in Viewpoints | Last reply 1391099412 by LipstickDiva

Kim Zolciak Takes Out $300K Loan To Finish Construction On Her Atlanta Dream Home

Former Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak might be biting off more than she can chew with her dream home, because RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned the reality TV star and her hubby just took out an extra $300,000 loan to complete construction.

After purchasing the Alpharetta, Ga. home with husband Kroy Biermann in 2012 for a whopping $880,000, the couple embarked on massive renovations to turn the 7,186 square-foot home into their dream.

But in loan documents obtained by Radar, it looks like the couple needed extra backing to complete the 5-bedroom, 6.5-bathroom home because on Dec. 9, 2013 they signed off on a credit line of $300,000 with Landmark Community Bank.

With new 2-month-old twins, the couple is likely to be in a hurry to finish their renovations on the massive home and get settled.

Renovations on the home — aptly named Zolciak Manor — are said to include a two-story master closet, eight fireplaces, an elaborate chandelier, sweeping staircases and a large pool.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/01/dont-be-tardy-with-the-repayments-kim-zolciak-takes-out-300k-loan-to-finish-construction-on-her-atlanta-dream-home/

she said: "that's alot of money to spend on a purse!" and i instantly knew we could not be friends.

Page 2 of 2
missyw11391085224.19732444 PostsRegistered 3/4/2007
On 1/29/2014 SydneyH said:
On 1/29/2014 blackbirdraven said:

She'll do alright...................Kim's a cat, she always lands on her feet........................raven

The only way she do 'alright' is if she trades up for a richer mate. Kroy, considering his circumstances can not sustain this financial insanity.

I don't think big poppa wants her now with 4 babies. 6 total.

LipstickDi­va139109941238809 PostsRegistered 4/22/2005On the Lake in Ohio
On 1/29/2014 shesallthat said:
On 1/29/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Why did I think they bought the house when it was in foreclosure? I thought on her show she said someone else had begun building this house and then it went into foreclosure and she and Kroy got it?

Am I incorrect? I can't imagine spending over 800 grand on a foreclosed home plus having to put all that money in.

that is correct! it was a foreclosure - just like kandi's house! but remember she told kandi she could not live in a "used house"!Wink and at least kandi paid ALL CASH for hers!!! bloop!

According to TV Fishbowl, Kim's "house" was originally listed for $3.7 M when the developers went bankrupt and reduced the house by over $1M. It still didn't sell. The bank then reduced the home to $999,900 but accepting best offers. Which is when Kim and Kroy swooped in and nabbed the house for $880,000! The low price explains how Kim and Kroy can afford to live in such an otherwise super ritzy exclusive neighborhood.

Thanks. I've never paid that much attention to the house so it must be a heck of a house to have been originally listed at 3.7m.

You can't buy love but you can adopt it. Adopt, don't shop.

Page 2 of 2