Give Gorgeous
133 Members and 13731 Guests Online

Viewpoints

Juan Pablo is a Deadbeat Dad!!

Started 1389129760.27 in Viewpoints | Last reply 1389207168.42 by ennui1

Wow, I never would have guessed this seeing the way he loves that little Camilla.

It looks like the reports of Juan Pablo of The Bachelor being "dreamy" are very premature, as new reports have surfaced that he's nothing but a deadbeat dad!

According to Reality TV World, Juan Pablo Galavis -- father to a daughter named Camila born in 2009 -- "was ordered to pay an outstanding balance of $3,574.57 in back child support payments by a judge in May 2011, according to court documents obtained by The National Enquirer. Juan Pablo has been hoping that news of his court-ordered child support didn't get out because he doesn't want Bachelor fans finding out he's not the perfect father he portrays himself to be," a source told The Enquirer," reports the site.

Camila's mother is actress Carla Rodriguez, who was with Galavis for two years before they split. And even though the couple have had their differences, new reports suggest that Rodriguez is supportive of his new stint on "The Bachelor" -- even if it's only because she wants to keep the child support checks coming in.

"[Juan Pablo's] Bachelor bio glazes right over all the domestic issues that Juan and Carla have had over the years, but they've had their fair share of heated run-ins. I do question the fact that Camila is staying with Juan Pablo's parents in Los Angeles while he is taping. So, why would his ex need child support if he seems to have custody? Believe who you want, but this could put a major bump into the road of fame for The Bachelor Juan Pablo, which is clearly all he wants out of this deal!"

http://www.latinpost.com/articles/5630/20140107/bachelor-deadbeat-dad-juan-pablo-galavis-owed-ex-girlfriends-thousands.htm

Friends are the bacon bits in the salad of life!!

Go Denver Broncos!!

Page 1 of 1
missyw11389129927.10732448 PostsRegistered 3/4/2007
I read he paid it off. JP sees Camilla, once a week. Ex was probably paid, for Camilla to be there.

Last edited on 1/7/2014

SydneyH1389130007.7141269 PostsRegistered 2/25/2006

I'm hearing that was resolved as well, it's a relatively small amount and he could have been having financial issues.

A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

-- Walter Bagehot

Complicated1389130123.7133994 PostsRegistered 4/16/2013

You mean someone on a reality show looking to kiss (and who knows what else) numerous women until he narrows it down to one "love" might not be all that he seems?

I am shocked! I have lost all faith in tv love!

aka...Marianne

Sloan Sabb­ith1389130183.96350 PostsRegistered 1/6/2014

A "Bachelor" contestant? Seriously? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

"I make nerds look gooooooood."

MomOf41389131183.8034577 PostsRegistered 1/27/2012So. California

I noticed the article was dated with today's date but I didn't notice the title said "Owed". It also said "Girlfriends" not "Girlfriend". {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Go Denver Broncos!!

sophiamarie1389131258.2332128 PostsRegistered 8/8/2013Florida
On 1/7/2014 Sloane Sabbith said:

A "Bachelor" contestant? Seriously? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

No way.....{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

**gag me with a spoon**

Marp21389133704.0034049 PostsRegistered 1/31/2012Western NC

The child was born in 2008. According to the entire National Enquirer article he and the mother were together for two years. The judgement was issued in May, 2011.

The Florida Department of Revenue's Child Support enforcement Program slapped Juan Pablo with an income deduction order, requiring employers to automatically deduct $243.94 per month for child support, plus $49.00 per month for retroactive child support until the outstanding balance of $3,574.57 was paid.

This does not look like a "deadbeat dad" situation to me, more like the initial start of his child support from a family court hearing retroactive to when he and the mother separated.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/new-bachelor-deadbeat-dad-shame

Last edited on 1/7/2014

We all get better at behaviors we practice, good or bad.

note2baby1389134514.6632578 PostsRegistered 1/23/2007Northern CA.

Read what RealitySteve has to say about this season.... total DUD! Just wants to be a Model, Actor, and all that involves, not at all interested in a MOM or Wife! His lies are found out and 2 gals quit before the end of the show.

This entire thing is FAKE and scripted!

SydneyH1389134610.1741269 PostsRegistered 2/25/2006

Opera girl must have had an upcoming gig, she looks really bored..........

A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

-- Walter Bagehot

missyw11389134815.8532448 PostsRegistered 3/4/2007
On 1/7/2014 note2baby said:

Read what RealitySteve has to say about this season.... total DUD! Just wants to be a Model, Actor, and all that involves, not at all interested in a MOM or Wife! His lies are found out and 2 gals quit before the end of the show.

This entire thing is FAKE and scripted!

Just don't tell the ending. I know! Rarely , do the couples marry and stay married. Ryan and Tristan seem to beat the odds and have children. I watch it for entertainment. Watch Burning Love!

Last edited on 1/7/2014

LucyGoose1389137586.4873290 PostsRegistered 4/19/2012USA

I don't know who Juan Pablo is, but he sounds like a creep. I don't know, I'll have to go back and read all of it, but I don't know who he is. I haven't clicked on the link. I wanted to see a pic of him, but I still don't know who he is.

It makes me think of creeps like Drew Peterson. Why

Your tag line here

MomOf41389137966.2374577 PostsRegistered 1/27/2012So. California
On 1/7/2014 LucyGoose said:

I don't know who Juan Pablo is, but he sounds like a creep. I don't know, I'll have to go back and read all of it, but I don't know who he is. I haven't clicked on the link. I wanted to see a pic of him, but I still don't know who he is.

It makes me think of creeps like Drew Peterson. Why

Juan Pablo is the new Bachelor.

Go Denver Broncos!!

mominohio1389140578.1633393 PostsRegistered 8/8/2010

I will never understand the fascination viewers have with this show. How do a bunch of insecure women (or men) line up to beg someone to pick them to be in a relationship that almost always fails? What makes people want to get on TV and lay all over some guy (or girl) that 20 others are doing the same thing with?

I'm aware that many are doing this to further their careers and get other offers of work and publicity, but I find in demeaning on the part of everyone involved, and not worth my time to watch. Just a "socially acceptable" way to pimp themselves out.

Baylor Fan1389144415.2572265 PostsRegistered 5/7/2006
After watching that first episode, I am so over this Juan Pablo guy. He seemed like a nice guy in that Bachelorette - The Men Tell All Show but as the new Bachelor, he comes off like a total player. I was turned off by his behavior last night. Think this season is going to be a total dud.

Lynneuk1389144731.6638262 PostsRegistered 11/3/2006
On 1/7/2014 mominohio said:

I will never understand the fascination viewers have with this show. How do a bunch of insecure women (or men) line up to beg someone to pick them to be in a relationship that almost always fails? What makes people want to get on TV and lay all over some guy (or girl) that 20 others are doing the same thing with?

I'm aware that many are doing this to further their careers and get other offers of work and publicity, but I find in demeaning on the part of everyone involved, and not worth my time to watch. Just a "socially acceptable" way to pimp themselves out.

Couldn't agree more. It really is a sad reflection on society and how low standards have fallen that this kind of junk passes for entertainment.

straitgirl1389152441.53321707 PostsRegistered 7/29/2006

I hardly think they are insecure. Most of them are gorgeous & have excellent jobs. They just want to be on TV.

Juan Pablo has absolutely no secks appeal IMO.

nafecar1389192388.1233919 PostsRegistered 2/21/2007So Cal

Baylor Fan I so agree with all you said and I myself think he is boring.

Nafey
For each day the Lord blesses you with you can either embrace it or disgrace it, it's up to you.

Skylands1389198203.9176379 PostsRegistered 5/30/2010
On 1/7/2014 Lynneuk said:

Couldn't agree more. It really is a sad reflection on society and how low standards have fallen that this kind of junk passes for entertainment.

R U kidding! Most everything on the major networks is junk entertainment today!!!! Everything is horrible. Thus QVC for entertainment.

RetRN1389198392.0431271 PostsRegistered 10/1/2013

Could these women sink any lower? I guess it means 15 minutes of fame for them.

Skylands1389199675.126379 PostsRegistered 5/30/2010
On 1/8/2014 RetRN said:

Could these women sink any lower? I guess it means 15 minutes of fame for them.

Hey, if U R going to pass judgement, as U state, include men in this. It's called the Bachelor and the Bachelorette.

aprildreams1389202576.91376 PostsRegistered 5/2/2007

What about deadbeat moms? No one ever calls them that. I know a mom who left her 5 month old and 4 year old daughter (who didn't belong to her husband) to move in with a guy she was cheating on her husband with. Never had to pay her husband a penny of child support. He worked and took care of the two children with no child care. He would take the little one around in a baby seat to work while the 4 yo was in nursery school in the morning. Then he would have both of them after that. Fortunately he worked as an independent contractor, so he could do that, but it was extremely hard on him AND the little children. I knew this couple and lost all respect for this woman......wouldn't walk across the street to help her.

Ford12241389202719.81310926 PostsRegistered 3/25/2012

This may be the season that I get rid of this "guilty pleasure." I don't find this guy attractive at all.

Whatsoever things are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Caravaggio1389205953.668964 PostsRegistered 2/27/2008
On 1/8/2014 aprildreams said:

What about deadbeat moms? No one ever calls them that. I know a mom who left her 5 month old and 4 year old daughter (who didn't belong to her husband) to move in with a guy she was cheating on her husband with. Never had to pay her husband a penny of child support. He worked and took care of the two children with no child care. He would take the little one around in a baby seat to work while the 4 yo was in nursery school in the morning. Then he would have both of them after that. Fortunately he worked as an independent contractor, so he could do that, but it was extremely hard on him AND the little children. I knew this couple and lost all respect for this woman......wouldn't walk across the street to help her.

A deadbeat is a deadbeat is that better?

ennui11389207168.426531 PostsRegistered 6/22/2013
On 1/7/2014 Marp2 said:

The child was born in 2008. According to the entire National Enquirer article he and the mother were together for two years. The judgement was issued in May, 2011.

The Florida Department of Revenue's Child Support enforcement Program slapped Juan Pablo with an income deduction order, requiring employers to automatically deduct $243.94 per month for child support, plus $49.00 per month for retroactive child support until the outstanding balance of $3,574.57 was paid.

This does not look like a "deadbeat dad" situation to me, more like the initial start of his child support from a family court hearing retroactive to when he and the mother separated.

Thank you. Exactly what I was thinking.

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." ~Robert Brault

Page 1 of 1