Fashion & Accessories Clearance
36 Members and 11236 Guests Online

Viewpoints

the real housewives of atlanta.....12/15/13.....with "news",spoilers,and gossip

Started 1387157823.09 in Viewpoints | Last reply 1387244504.81 by sunshine45

hello ladies....happy sunday!

hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. it is sunday evening and time for the real housewives of atlanta on at 8pm eastern time. is anyone around watching this evening? i am watching three things at once.....RHOA, survivor, and sunday night football. OH NO!!!!!....the housewives are taking a trip.....and we all know how THOSE usually go. Wink{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

last weeks episode had 3.77 million viewers.....it is definitely doing well! it is going to be followed by the show THICKER THAN WATER: THE TANKARDS.this show has been consistently getting over 1 million viewers each week. tonight kandi burruss is on their show. watch what happens live tonight is featuring FLO RIDA and kenya moore. get ready to twirl ladies. LOL

SEASON 6, EPISODE 7

"Savann-No"

The ladies pack for a trip to Savannah. Kandi has an emotional breakdown. Phaedra receives a surprising visit from Mama Joyce. Kenya's antics ruin the mood of the vacation.

Our days are happier when we give people a bit of our heart rather than a piece of our mind. - author unknown

Page 1 of 1
sunshine451387158850.8740019 PostsRegistered 1/13/2007east coast and west coast

i felt so bad for kandi when she was talking about her relationship problems (with her fiance and mother) to cynthia.

Our days are happier when we give people a bit of our heart rather than a piece of our mind. - author unknown

FUTURE1387165726.85711430 PostsRegistered 5/18/2008
O we really think mama Joyce is going to tone it down? Yeah, me neither. She's still crazy. If I had been NeNe, I'd have left before half those women got there. They didn't even call or anything!!! (that I saw) It is so rude and classless to show up three hours late. I would've been too mortified to show up at all -- especially without chik'n biscuits!! :-0

EmmaBunting1387166820.8536012 PostsRegistered 1/19/2013

I really can't stand Mama Joyce. That woman is nasty with a capital N. How Candy ended up so nice I'll never know.

And three hours late is rude, rude, rude. Though my inlaws showed up for Thanksgiving dinner once 2 hours late. No call.............nothing. I was fuming.

sunshine451387170757.53340019 PostsRegistered 1/13/2007east coast and west coast

last week when kandi was on wwhl she said her mother wasnt speaking with her......because of things that andy and cynthia (i believe) said. she sounds like the type of person who would hold a grudge.

hulagirl1387203457.8476788 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

JMO, but this should be the last season for this group......how boring can you get? Candy's mom is just afraid she's going to lose her personal gravy train.....and Candy refuses to check her mother.....that's her right, but I don't want to hear her complaining about her when she doesn't stop.

EmmaBunting1387204244.0076012 PostsRegistered 1/19/2013
On 12/15/2013 sunshine45 said:

last week when kandi was on wwhl she said her mother wasnt speaking with her......because of things that andy and cynthia (i believe) said. she sounds like the type of person who would hold a grudge.

She does! And her face has a permanent scowl etched into it, like she's always suckking on a lemon. Kandi's lucky she isn't talking to her.

Last edited on 12/16/2013

shesallthat1387213687.8979856 PostsRegistered 4/4/2005
On 12/16/2013 hulagirl said:

JMO, but this should be the last season for this group......how boring can you get? Candy's mom is just afraid she's going to lose her personal gravy train.....and Candy refuses to check her mother.....that's her right, but I don't want to hear her complaining about her when she doesn't stop.

not with the numbers they are getting!

she said: "that's alot of money to spend on a purse!" and i instantly knew we could not be friends.

sunshine451387231487.6640019 PostsRegistered 1/13/2007east coast and west coast
On 12/16/2013 shesallthat said:

these numbers are even beating the RHONJ......the atlanta ladies are not going anywhere anytime soon.......they have the BEST consistent ratings.

Issy3791387235200.0171374 PostsRegistered 2/18/2010

When Kandi was talking to her mother, Kandi said something to the effect that "by the time that you were my age, mama, you had been married 3 times". Her mother didn't answer her. When Mama Joyce first came on the show, she was much nicer, and she did even smile. Now, she just seems angry all of the time.

shesallthat1387235335.179856 PostsRegistered 4/4/2005
On 12/16/2013 sunshine45 said:
On 12/16/2013 shesallthat said:

these numbers are even beating the RHONJ......the atlanta ladies are not going anywhere anytime soon.......they have the BEST consistent ratings.

exactly! they are winning every single week!

she said: "that's alot of money to spend on a purse!" and i instantly knew we could not be friends.

Lion1387241111.669807 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004
On 12/16/2013 Issy379 said:

When Kandi was talking to her mother, Kandi said something to the effect that "by the time that you were my age, mama, you had been married 3 times". Her mother didn't answer her. When Mama Joyce first came on the show, she was much nicer, and she did even smile. Now, she just seems angry all of the time.

Exactly. Mama Joyce wasn't anything like this.

Remember Kandi's previous fiance? He really did have a not-so-great background. Among other things, he had about 5 or 6 kids with about 4 different women, for one thing. Joyce didn't like him and had good reason, but she never acted anywhere close to this awful.

So, why is she so off-the-charts dramatic with this fiance, who's nowhere near as questionable as the previous one? I really believe this is all set up for the drama factor.

Remember, Todd used to be part of the production team on the show. He knows all about manipulating drama story lines. I think he's part of the whole thing, and that's why he acts so calm during Joyce's attacks. They're both part of the set up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one"
- John Lennon

EmmaBunting1387243955.636012 PostsRegistered 1/19/2013

I don't think Mama Joyce is that good of an actress. I think she's just showing her true self now. She was probably trying to be nice the first few times she was on camera. Now she probably doesn't even know they're there.

You'd have to be an Oscar winner to pull off the intense hatred and vitriol she's putting out there against Todd.

sunshine451387244504.8140019 PostsRegistered 1/13/2007east coast and west coast
On 12/16/2013 EmmaBunting said:

I don't think Mama Joyce is that good of an actress. I think she's just showing her true self now. She was probably trying to be nice the first few times she was on camera. Now she probably doesn't even know they're there.

You'd have to be an Oscar winner to pull off the intense hatred and vitriol she's putting out there against Todd.

neither do i EB.....i also find it interesting that andy has never had mama joyce on his wwhl show. he usually LOVES having the mothers on the show!

Page 1 of 1