WEN by Chaz Dean
17 Members and 8944 Guests Online

Viewpoints

SPOILER ALERT! "BLACKLIST" THREAD IS A SPOILER!!!! DON'T READ!

Started 1384263934.72 in Viewpoints | Last reply 1384282479.41 by ILikeShade
replies

Do not open that thread!

What a horribly rude person you are, Catalin! Shame on you.

Page 1 of 1
LipstickDi­va1384268938.06737433 PostsRegistered 4/22/2005On the Lake in Ohio

I haven't seen the show yet and did read the thread.

Personally common sense would tell me not to open any threads with the title Blacklist because it might contain information about last night's show. But that's just me.

I just can't get myself that upset over someone revealing something in a tv show.

You can't buy love but you can adopt it. Adopt, don't shop.

scotttie1384269207.32335747 PostsRegistered 6/15/2006

Lipstick Diva, you are so right. This is never going to change. There have always been spoilers and always will be. Some on purpose, some inadvertent.

Mrs Doubtfire: 'He was quite fond of the drink. It was the drink that killed him.'
Miranda: 'How awful. He was an alcoholic?'
Mrs Doubtfire: 'No, he was hit by a Guinness truck.'
Robin Williams --1951-2014

brii1384269291.38322448 PostsRegistered 7/14/2008

I wouldn't open a thread about a TV show that I haven't watched it even if it didn't have "spoiler" in the title.

It's just common sense.

scotttie1384274070.3135747 PostsRegistered 6/15/2006
On 11/12/2013 brii said:

I wouldn't open a thread about a TV show that I haven't watched it even if it didn't have "spoiler" in the title.

It's just common sense.


There's a thread about that. Smile

Mrs Doubtfire: 'He was quite fond of the drink. It was the drink that killed him.'
Miranda: 'How awful. He was an alcoholic?'
Mrs Doubtfire: 'No, he was hit by a Guinness truck.'
Robin Williams --1951-2014

occasional­ rain1384282030.37316757 PostsRegistered 8/21/2007

So, what would a person expect to find in a thread titled Blacklist if not discussion of the show?

I can maybe understand putting a spoiler on a thread that hasn't been seen on the West Coast but some complain days afterward because they recorded it and haven't yet watched it.

JustMeMeli­ssa1384282285.78711604 PostsRegistered 4/29/2007Sweet Home Chicago...
On 11/12/2013 occasional rain said:

So, what would a person expect to find in a thread titled Blacklist if not discussion of the show?

I can maybe understand putting a spoiler on a thread that hasn't been seen on the West Coast but some complain days afterward because they recorded it and haven't yet watched it.

ITA! I wouldn't have even opened the thread if I hadn't watched it....

"Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow"
Nat King Cole


EMTHeart13

ILikeShade1384282479.416974 PostsRegistered 4/20/2012
On 11/12/2013 JamicaJammer said:

Do not open that thread!

What a horribly rude person you are, Catalin! Shame on you.


JamicaJammer.....I know you mean well but it's when the spoiler is put in the title that it becomes a problem for others who haven't watched it. Smile

formerly foundinlv
I do not use multiple nics so stop accusing me of that idiotic nonsense!

Page 1 of 1