New Contributor

This morning, I was trying to shop the so called "4 EZ Pays" on Fashion til 10/07/13. I was finding a great many items that were $12 w/4 payments or $15 w/4 easy payments and a great many less than $20 with the 4 EZ Pays and so on. There were just about each item on each page of 96 in a 30 page series of those deals. I had my card ready to make multiple deals. Well, before I could get my item numbers together to key in, I got a message that flashed on the screen and stayed up for at least an hour that went something like this, "We're sorry, QVC is not available right now". We are experiencing an unusual amount of people ordering on line, please use automated ordering. We will be back on line in a few moments. It was so wrong for them to hijack the deals that way.

One hour later, they returned and every single deal I'd written down had disappeared. Obviously, QVC didn't want us to save as much money as they said. Now they've removed all of the deals and replaced them with a change in the amount of $$$$$$'s the garments, such as things that cost $115 with no EZ Pays or things that are $189 with no EZ Pays and others that may be $209 at no EZ Pays and so on and so forth. The ones that have 4 EZ pays are sprinkled in every 3rd or 4th page - MAYBE. It's really not fair and represents a bait and switch mentality.

I'm pretty steamed up about it. I knew Congress was playing games with us, but now the people I thought I could trust to make it "EASY" for me is playing right along with them. We're getting the pinch from all directions now.

It's not fair QVC for you to play these games with us ~