Super Contributor

Has this ever happened to you?

I called the pharmacy tonight to let them know I needed a refill and that I would be picking up some prescriptions........they said they would get them ready and send me a text.....they called me and said that I had already picked up one of them........????????? Today at 10:43 am.........well, no I did not.......I told her I was watching Kathie Lee and Hoda at 10:43 and have two witnesses, my son and daughter in law.......well the manager called me......wanted to know what I had on today and I told him and they found the lady on the video tape picking up one prescription of mine.......well, I don't know anyone described the way he described her.......I don't have a 60 plus year old friend that wears a t-shirt.......when they go out. The police are getting the video and they are going to try and find this person..........oh my.........yet the store personel could have heard the name wrong but I doubt it since of the name I have.........it is name you don't hear every day........anyway........I had to file a police report. The store is getting involved and that person knows where I live and everything.......but I don't know them.......so anyway. I will be protected by our Savior.