Super Contributor

since when does greg have the money for 15 carats - in diamonds not the veggie?????{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

/></p><BR /><p> </p><BR /><p> </p><BR /><p>NeNe Leakes is rocking some hefty bling these days with her 15-carat engagement ring.<br /> When NeNe walked the red carpet the premiere of Tyler Perry’s Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor, she was sporting the rock Gregg gave her on New Year’s Eve. According to E! News, the ring has a carat for every year that they were married.</p><BR /><p><br /> “I’ve been with Greg since 1996,” NeNe said before offering up her biggest marriage tip. “We were married for 15 years and divorced for a year and a half and now we’re getting back together. You have to learn to work together as a team and communicate. Communication is definitely the key.”</p><BR /><p><br /> The “New Normal” star admits that she’s got quite a bit of planning to do as she’d like remarry Gregg this June. She’s not sure whether she’ll make that deadline, though, as she hasn’t even found a wedding dress yet. NeNe does, however, have her eye one designer she’d like to create a fabulous gown for her big day!</p><BR /><p><br /> “I don’t know who’s designing the dress; I’m meeting with lots of people. I’m kind of in love with one lady,” said NeNe. “We’re hoping to get married in June; we’re not sure yet. All the venues and all these summer brides, it’s booking up.”</p><BR /><p> </p><BR /><p> </p><BR /><p> </p>