Fall Fashion Clearance
11 Members and 10194 Guests Online

Viewpoints

nene's engagement ring

Started 1364473874.973 in Viewpoints | Last reply 1364795342.6 by JaneMarple

since when does greg have the money for 15 carats - in diamonds not the veggie?????{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

 

 

 

NeNe Leakes is rocking some hefty bling these days with her 15-carat engagement ring.
When NeNe walked the red carpet the premiere of Tyler Perry’s Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor, she was sporting the rock Gregg gave her on New Year’s Eve. According to E! News, the ring has a carat for every year that they were married.


“I’ve been with Greg since 1996,” NeNe said before offering up her biggest marriage tip. “We were married for 15 years and divorced for a year and a half and now we’re getting back together. You have to learn to work together as a team and communicate. Communication is definitely the key.”


The “New Normal” star admits that she’s got quite a bit of planning to do as she’d like remarry Gregg this June. She’s not sure whether she’ll make that deadline, though, as she hasn’t even found a wedding dress yet. NeNe does, however, have her eye one designer she’d like to create a fabulous gown for her big day!


“I don’t know who’s designing the dress; I’m meeting with lots of people. I’m kind of in love with one lady,” said NeNe. “We’re hoping to get married in June; we’re not sure yet. All the venues and all these summer brides, it’s booking up.”

 

 

 

she said: "that's alot of money to spend on a purse!" and i instantly knew we could not be friends.

Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 4 ...7Next
missyw11364474170.19731980 PostsRegistered 3/4/2007

It's probably on loan and she will wear a replica. Or she bought it herself?

Lila Belle1364474398.6739107 PostsRegistered 1/24/2013

WOW !

Love thy neighbor means no exceptions.


"You don't need people’s opinion on a fact. You might as well have a poll asking: ‘Which number is bigger, 15 or 5?’ or ‘Do owls exist?’ or ‘Are there hats?'" John Oliver

Marp21364474631.373487 PostsRegistered 1/31/2012Western NC

Gregg Leakes net worth: Gregg Leakes is an American real estate investor who has a net worth of $3.5 million. Gregg Leakes acquired that net worth thanks to more than twenty years experience investing in the real estate market of Atlanta, Georgia. Gregg Leakes has gained fame more recently thanks to his relationship with Nene Leakes.

NeNe Leakes is a cast member of the television reality show The Real Housewives of Atlanta and has a net worth of $4.5 million. NeNe Leakes' salary is $750,000 per season of RHOA which makes her the highest paid Housewife on all of Bravo. NeNe Leakes earned her net worth from her role in Housewives, as well as her time as a contestant on Donald Trump's "The Celebrity Apprentice." During the tenth episode of Apprentice, NeNe decided she'd had enough, and walked off the show. There was a lot of tension between NeNe and Star Jones, which may have contributed to her decision to leave. NeNe was playing for the charity which she founded, The Twisted Heart Foundation, concerning domestic violence against women. But this non-profit organization is no longer in operation.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-businessmen/business-executives/greg-leakes-net-worth/

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/nene-leakes-net-worth/

Everyone has a past that shapes them and their opinions.

shesallthat1364475231.769851 PostsRegistered 4/4/2005
On 3/28/2013 Marp2 said:

Gregg Leakes net worth: Gregg Leakes is an American real estate investor who has a net worth of $3.5 million. Gregg Leakes acquired that net worth thanks to more than twenty years experience investing in the real estate market of Atlanta, Georgia. Gregg Leakes has gained fame more recently thanks to his relationship with Nene Leakes.

NeNe Leakes is a cast member of the television reality show The Real Housewives of Atlanta and has a net worth of $4.5 million. NeNe Leakes' salary is $750,000 per season of RHOA which makes her the highest paid Housewife on all of Bravo. NeNe Leakes earned her net worth from her role in Housewives, as well as her time as a contestant on Donald Trump's "The Celebrity Apprentice." During the tenth episode of Apprentice, NeNe decided she'd had enough, and walked off the show. There was a lot of tension between NeNe and Star Jones, which may have contributed to her decision to leave. NeNe was playing for the charity which she founded, The Twisted Heart Foundation, concerning domestic violence against women. But this non-profit organization is no longer in operation.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-businessmen/business-executives/greg-leakes-net-worth/

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/nene-leakes-net-worth/

i view these sites like zillow and others that claim to know what homes are worth! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} they don't even mention nene's show "the new normal" AND "glee" so it would stand to reason that her net worth is much more now and this info is very out dated.

she said: "that's alot of money to spend on a purse!" and i instantly knew we could not be friends.

Photo Don­na1364475295.4113971 PostsRegistered 12/26/2005walking the dogs

real? I think not.

every 6 seconds a pet dies in a shelter -- adopt

abbeythe8th1364475379.1834041 PostsRegistered 9/2/2007

It looks like some of those honkers, Kathy Levine use to present.

IMO, not an attractive look.

Pqfan1364477241.625954 PostsRegistered 2/15/2006

I think there might be one more left!

Can I borrow some quarters it may take a few tries!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

colliemom31364477446.83315511 PostsRegistered 9/7/2010

It seems that would weigh your hand down? It's pretty.

JaneMarple1364480877.9416816 PostsRegistered 5/23/2011Seek respect, not attention. It lasts longer.

Good for NeNe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Stop fighting over who created the world and fight against the people who are destroying it.

Peachysue1364480982.2212575 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

Whether it be diamonique or not, the size doesn't give a person class and certainly not representative of Atlanta's well to do ladies.. just my opinion..

Go VOLS.. Go Big Orange ...
I used to be her and now I'm the other me.

shesallthat1364481083.5079851 PostsRegistered 4/4/2005
On 3/28/2013 JaneMarple said:

Good for NeNe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

if she likes it - i love it!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} real or not doesn't matter to me.

she said: "that's alot of money to spend on a purse!" and i instantly knew we could not be friends.

JaneMarple1364481601.32716816 PostsRegistered 5/23/2011Seek respect, not attention. It lasts longer.

The ring fits her personality and her physique.

Stop fighting over who created the world and fight against the people who are destroying it.

Violet Eyes1364481808.3833438 PostsRegistered 11/9/2012
Life is short...if it brings her happiness every time she looks at her hand, why not......

sunshine451364482117.04739949 PostsRegistered 1/13/2007east coast and west coast

well, i love honkers.... it is gorgeous!

Our days are happier when we give people a bit of our heart rather than a piece of our mind. - author unknown

shesallthat1364482243.479851 PostsRegistered 4/4/2005
On 3/28/2013 JaneMarple said:

The ring fits her personality and her physique.

exactly!! anything less would not be noticed on her!

like sunshine - i love the honkers,too!!!!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} go big or don't bother!!

she said: "that's alot of money to spend on a purse!" and i instantly knew we could not be friends.

raven-blac­kbird1364483015.5113634 PostsRegistered 1/2/2009California

Well..........after she made the comment about Candies ring and if Candie was happy with a $7500 trinket for an engagement ring, I guess she would have to go big or look like a hypocrite..............but...........why is she wearing the wedding ring also if she is just engaged................................................raven

"Polite conversation is rarely either."
Fran Lebowitz

lulu21364483843.8820740 PostsRegistered 8/1/2007

The ring matches NeNe's big personality. I know I could never pull off wearing something that large. (real or fake)

pupcakes1364485165.2220863 PostsRegistered 7/29/2006

Those hands need some serious hand cream.

Life is like a snowstorm...you'll meet a lot of flakes.

LipstickDi­va1364488009.0936699 PostsRegistered 4/22/2005On the Lake in Ohio
On 3/28/2013 lulu2 said:

The ring matches NeNe's big personality. I know I could never pull off wearing something that large. (real or fake)

I feel the same way Lulu. That's why I told my Dh just to go with the 7 carat. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

You can't buy love but you can adopt it. Adopt, don't shop.

lulu21364489387.12320740 PostsRegistered 8/1/2007
On 3/28/2013 LipstickDiva said:
On 3/28/2013 lulu2 said:

The ring matches NeNe's big personality. I know I could never pull off wearing something that large. (real or fake)

I feel the same way Lulu. That's why I told my Dh just to go with the 7 carat. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Mine is only 6.5 carats.{#emotions_dlg.sad} Your husband must love you more.

Happy Easter!

Last edited on 3/28/2013

Last edited on 3/28/2013

------1364497670.69317669 PostsRegistered 2/13/2008

Meh.

I have the same ring in Diamonique.

EmmaBunting1364498929.666012 PostsRegistered 1/19/2013
On 3/28/2013 PinkSugar said:

Those hands need some serious hand cream.


tell me about it!............talk about ashy!

EmmaBunting1364499284.866012 PostsRegistered 1/19/2013

Here's another shot of it. She's a big girl with a big personality. The ring suits her. And I bet it's real.

How much do you think something like that would cost? 150 grand? More?

NeNe Leakes Engagement Ring

Violet Eyes1364499738.2273438 PostsRegistered 11/9/2012

150 grand???????{#emotions_dlg.crying} No, more like at least a million dollars if it doesn't look like cracked ice. This diamond is a bit larger but it is three million. Hurry, Emma, if you order in the next 19 minutes, it can be delivered on Monday.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Diamond Anatomy
  • Diamond Anatomy
  • Diamond Length and Width
  • Diamond View
  • Diamond Profile View
<h3>16.44-Carat Round Diamond</h3>

This Ideal-cut, E-color , and IF-clarity Diamond comes accompanied by a diamond grading report from the GIA.

This diamond is eligible for the Blue Nile Diamond Upgrade Program.

Order in the next 19 minutes for free delivery loose on Monday, April 1 or set in jewelry on Wednesday, April 3.
Price: $3,128,117

Add this Diamond

MrsSweeeti­eBear1364499810.8071326 PostsRegistered 11/6/2012

I don't know who any of these people are. But just going by the ring, I don't particularly care for it.

Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 4 ...7Next