TSV(R) Preview
126 Members and 13201 Guests Online

Viewpoints

18K Gold.....just beautiful

Started 1360978297.53 in Viewpoints | Last reply 1361127925.433 by BonnieBelle

SNBC is showing all 18K gold jewelry from Italy right now. And with those prices, I bet they don't have any silicone filling in it. Really beautiful things.

Formerly Fluffy329
Proud to be from the St. Louis area and LOVE THE ST. LOUIS CARDINALS!
Go Cardinals

Page 1 of 1
Rainbows a­nd Roses1360978388.94718279 PostsRegistered 6/4/2011

How nice. I don't get ShopNBC and I don't want to look online.........I will want them. I love 18kt and I have two pieces......earrings and a braclet I have had since the early 90's. Enjoy!

"Crying is for plain women, Pretty women go shopping." Oscar Wilde

"The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion but cosmetics are easier to buy." YSL

KatherineW1360978677.35728128 PostsRegistered 3/16/2009Alabamian by Birth; Southern By The Grace of God

My 13 carat tanzanite is set in 18k gold. You can really tell the difference in the golds when you put them side by side. But man is it expensive!!!

Buy me some, Fluffy! I'll take whatever you pick out. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}




ShowMe1360978791.18739461 PostsRegistered 9/6/2010Missouri
On 2/15/2013 Rainbows and Roses said:

How nice. I don't get ShopNBC and I don't want to look online.........I will want them. I love 18kt and I have two pieces......earrings and a braclet I have had since the early 90's. Enjoy!

Oh R&R......I won't be buying any of it, but it is really beautiful to look at.

Friday night is usually the night I try to find something interesting to watch because there is a lot on the TV that I really don't care to watch.

Formerly Fluffy329
Proud to be from the St. Louis area and LOVE THE ST. LOUIS CARDINALS!
Go Cardinals

KatherineW1360978982.83728128 PostsRegistered 3/16/2009Alabamian by Birth; Southern By The Grace of God
On 2/15/2013 ShowMe said:
On 2/15/2013 Rainbows and Roses said:

How nice. I don't get ShopNBC and I don't want to look online.........I will want them. I love 18kt and I have two pieces......earrings and a braclet I have had since the early 90's. Enjoy!

Oh R&R......I won't be buying any of it, but it is really beautiful to look at.

Friday night is usually the night I try to find something interesting to watch because there is a lot on the TV that I really don't care to watch.

Speaking of expensive....We are watching Blood Diamond on Cloo.




ShowMe1360979089.31739461 PostsRegistered 9/6/2010Missouri
On 2/15/2013 KatherineW said:

My 13 carat tanzanite is set in 18k gold. You can really tell the difference in the golds when you put them side by side. But man is it expensive!!!

Buy me some, Fluffy! I'll take whatever you pick out. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Oh my dear Katherine.....you are so fortunate to have a tanzanite set in 18K.....bet it is beautiful. Yes, you can really tell the difference in the 2 golds when you hold them side by side. I am enjoying my window shopping this evening.

Formerly Fluffy329
Proud to be from the St. Louis area and LOVE THE ST. LOUIS CARDINALS!
Go Cardinals

ShowMe1360979172.01339461 PostsRegistered 9/6/2010Missouri
On 2/15/2013 KatherineW said:
On 2/15/2013 ShowMe said:
On 2/15/2013 Rainbows and Roses said:

How nice. I don't get ShopNBC and I don't want to look online.........I will want them. I love 18kt and I have two pieces......earrings and a braclet I have had since the early 90's. Enjoy!

Oh R&R......I won't be buying any of it, but it is really beautiful to look at.

Friday night is usually the night I try to find something interesting to watch because there is a lot on the TV that I really don't care to watch.

Speaking of expensive....We are watching Blood Diamond on Cloo.

You are watching what on what???? Have never heard of Cloo.

Formerly Fluffy329
Proud to be from the St. Louis area and LOVE THE ST. LOUIS CARDINALS!
Go Cardinals

Shelbelle1361030220.2332798 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

No silicone or clads in these, pure 18 K, how refreshing!!!

chickenbutt1361037471.34722653 PostsRegistered 1/16/2006chickentown

I love 18k gold. I'll pay for that, over 14k, any day. Do be sure to check it out, though, because now even SNBC has at least one vendor who sells filled gold - sad as that is.

We only get SNBC from 11pm to 6am and 10am to 2pm. It's almost 10am, so I'll have to check to see if they do another hour of 18k. Oh geez, what am I saying?? I don't need more jewelry. I'll just check it out for everybody else. ha!

Bippity boppity BOOYAH!

chickenbutt1361037681.96322653 PostsRegistered 1/16/2006chickentown

Oh darn! It's mattresses. :(

Bippity boppity BOOYAH!

MrsSweeeti­eBear1361054054.5231326 PostsRegistered 11/6/2012

We no longer get SNBC on our cable line-up. Probably a good thing! I'm glad for the few purchases, including some beautiful 18k, I made several years ago.

Also my diamond wedding rings are set in 18k yellow. So is my SweetieBear's wedding band. I'm one of the few who prefers it to white gold or platinum even for diamonds.

madcity4111361073200.1274417 PostsRegistered 8/11/2007

Are you referring to the Portofino Gold Embraced? I was watching it also. I believe it is 18k over sterling if I'm not mistaken.

blahblahva­mpemerblah1361075059.9475976 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

RocksTV has had a real bargain over the last few days with an 18K curb chain (.7 grams) for $49.99.

A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. ~John Burroughs

blahblahva­mpemerblah1361075224.825976 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004
On 2/15/2013 KatherineW said:

My 13 carat tanzanite is set in 18k gold. You can really tell the difference in the golds when you put them side by side. But man is it expensive!!!

Buy me some, Fluffy! I'll take whatever you pick out. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}


Rocks TV is the best place for a bargain right now, and they do offer their best tanzanite in 18K--and 18K WHITE gold, too.

As for the color, it depends on the alloys more than the actual karat. 10K can look like 18K with the proper metals mixed in.

A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. ~John Burroughs

songbird1361108936.671508 PostsRegistered 12/31/2004

Love 18K!! Only gold for me. 14K just doesn't appear to be gold to me. I didn't know ShopNBC was showing gold again! Years ago....early 2000's I discovered ShopNBC. My husband did first. He was looking for an omega for me. I have the 38 gram one in 18K. Ever since that, I purchased from ShopNBC. Braclets, rings, etc.

I've heard that gold has been going down in price. Perhaps that is why ShopNBC is showing gold again. I hope so. Since the change over (gold layered over silver) I've been shopping for estate jewelry at jewelry stores for 18K.

I'll start watching again!

I checked their schedule. It was the Viale show. From Italy. Solid 18K and some gems.

Last edited on 2/17/2013

Last edited on 2/17/2013

Last edited on 2/17/2013

Last edited on 2/17/2013

BonnieBelle1361127925.43318338 PostsRegistered 4/13/2007

The last flea market in my area just closed down after being there for 25 years. I'm not surprised because it was mostly jewelry vendors, and with the price of gold today, I guess not many are buying it.

Page 1 of 1