Contributor

Remember The Dr. Phil Family with Alexandra

Sadly, it appears her stay in rehab didn't work. Below is a post from Erin, her mother, on Facebook. Hopefully she won't be kicking out anymore drug addicted babies for her parents to raise.

"I hate addiction and what it has done to my family and my daughter! She is completely lost in her insane life and somehow thinks no one sees the insanity of her choices.

Some may argue she is no longer able to choose, but she did make a choice, several months ago, when she was completely sober.

Her choice did not include her family. There are days when I am angry about this. But I have no power, control, or influence over my daughter and I cannot let my daughters behavior affect my life and how I raise my precious grandchildren.

She surrounds herself with people like herself, these people tell her exactly what she wants to hear, so she feels "safe". Whatever safe is....

My daughter gets very sick because her health is so bad from using. Today I had to tell her "No, I will not buy your prescriptions for antibiotics, prednisone, etc."

I am angry today because she only called to get something from me. If she really wanted to get better, she would choose a different lifestyle. Or at least ask for help, from someone, to find a better lifestyle.

Addiction has stolen my daughter. The person left is someone I don't know. This person is cruel, hateful, uncaring and selfish. My heart breaks knowing I will probably never see my daughter again, she loves her addiction too much.

Getting sober and healthy would mean she would have to participate in life. I suppose she doesn't really want to be in her families life, too many hurts, too many questions, too many times she told us to "Get the F*** out of her life"

She got her wish....."