Dooney & Bourke
135 Members and 16601 Guests Online

Viewpoints

Snooki's on HSN now.....

Started 1352343141.027 in Viewpoints | Last reply 1360432304.787 by Shorty2U

oh my

Kind of fun and funny! A lot of Jersey girls calling in....

Have to say, Snooki is giving a portion of the proceeds to the Jersey victims and HSN is matching that donation. Good for her.

Page 1 of 1
Nancy Drew1352343219.9675836 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

What is she selling?

Please don't put me in a timeout.

clemintine1352343332.4518278 PostsRegistered 11/5/2007C.C.

perfume, sun glasses, nail polish.....accessories

lot's of chit chat, not much product...but it's selling. She's on until about 10:30

Gato del S­ol1352343400.607178 PostsRegistered 11/7/2012

Overpriced junk.

Last edited on 11/8/2012

clemintine1352343600.53718278 PostsRegistered 11/5/2007C.C.
On 11/7/2012 Gato del Sol said:

Overpriced junk.

and your point is?

I'm not buying, but just saying....she's doing something for Jersey-are you?

Gato del S­ol1352343775.44178 PostsRegistered 11/7/2012
On 11/7/2012 clemintine said:
On 11/7/2012 Gato del Sol said:

Overpriced junk.

and your point is?

I'm not buying, but just saying....she's doing something for Jersey-are you?


Read post #3.

Last edited on 11/8/2012

virgo971352386567.033125 PostsRegistered 3/30/2005
On 11/7/2012 Gato del Sol said:
On 11/7/2012 clemintine said:
On 11/7/2012 Gato del Sol said:

Overpriced junk.

and your point is?

I'm not buying, but just saying....she's doing something for Jersey-are you?


Read post #3.

new nickname, Pinot G?????????

missy11352394628.63332620 PostsRegistered 3/4/2007

Snooki looked so pretty last night. I really like her.

missy11352394682.53732620 PostsRegistered 3/4/2007

Does anyone know if the amusment park I see in the water (from Sandy) is where the Jersey Shore cast films? What about the T-shirt store?

Last edited on 11/8/2012

Last edited on 11/8/2012

Tissyannie1352688770.8476563 PostsRegistered 6/26/2010
On 11/8/2012 laura12133 said:
On 11/7/2012 Gato del Sol said:
On 11/7/2012 clemintine said:
On 11/7/2012 Gato del Sol said:

Overpriced junk.

and your point is?

I'm not buying, but just saying....she's doing something for Jersey-are you?


Read post #3.

new nickname, Pinot G?????????

Yep, she is sooo transparant and predictable. Lol

I go to prepare a place for you, in my father's house are many mansions.

manny21352691379.221786 PostsRegistered 3/11/2009
On 11/8/2012 MissyW1 said:

Does anyone know if the amusment park I see in the water (from Sandy) is where the Jersey Shore cast films? What about the T-shirt store?

Last edited on 11/8/2012

They film all over seaside boardwalk so I am sure they were on those rides at some point. As for the t-shirt store I don't think it has been reported on. The house made it through OK with minimal damage. I don't think pictures can really show the devastation here it is unbelievable. It honestly looks like a bomb went off and with all the national guard and military vehicles it looks like it too.

cardevil1360430073.3186 PostsRegistered 2/9/2013

her baby is cute

The Devil is in the Details...

Shorty2U1360432304.7815304 PostsRegistered 6/24/2007City girl @ heart

Well its nice to hear shes donating money. That's nice of her. But..Im not a fan. Being Italian- that show she was on made Italians look like idiots and I found it offensive, just like all the Italian mob movies. (No offense, but growing up I had kids ask me if my family was in the mob and it was disgusting to be labeled).

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

Page 1 of 1