Better Than Black Friday
129 Members and 11162 Guests Online

Viewpoints

Long Island Medium Live Show Review

Started 1351607439.927 in Viewpoints | Last reply 1351635547.51 by kaybee

My daughter and I saw Theresa Caputo's live show in Columbus, OH last night. I've seen John Edward twice, and Lisa Williams once in live shows and Theresa Caputo's show blew them away! The show got started late, which I assume was due to traffic congestion. I dropped my daughter off in front the theatre so she wouldn't miss anything while I fought the traffic and got parked. While I was waiting in traffic, she texted me to say that Larry(Theresa's husband) was there. When I finally made it into the theater Larry was mingling with the audience, taking photos, etc. I think Larry was as popular as Theresa! Theresa came on about 20 min late, and did about a 15 min "background" talk. She then went into 2 plus hours of readings. What stood out about her show was the way she does her readings. She doesn't stand on stage and ask "who had the....that passed". She goes into the audience (in her very high heels)to the area she's reading, and a cameraman follows her and the folks she's reading and her are on the screen on stage. She even went upstairs to the balcony for several. She pretty much covered the entire theatre. Although we didn't get a reading, several people in our area did, one was just a row up from us. There was a young guy named Bob who at first didn't know who the person with the "B" name was. Theresa teased poor Bob all night. He was a great sport about it, though. I was so happy to see so many parents who had lost children got readings. Many of the children had died very young. One lady had a stillborn twin daughter who came through! I can't imagine anything worse than losing a child, and was so happy for those poor parents. Also, several touching readings from parents who expressed how proud they were of the children who got readings. Summary:touching, funny and accurate! Highly recommend seeing her live if you have the opportunity. Looking forward to going again. The best I've seen live, bar none! Theresa Caputo Rocks!

Page 1 of 1
traveler1351608725.1911518 PostsRegistered 12/14/2004ALASKA

Are you searching for something or just entertainment going to medium shows?

Escher1351608956.252115 PostsRegistered 10/24/2012Where?
I don't believe in it. It's trickery like slight of hand magicians causing people to swear it was real. Just entertainment imho.

.


Let's have a moment of silence for all those who are stuck in traffic on their way to the gym to ride stationary bicycles.... (-;

Linders Ba­ck1351614870.068723 PostsRegistered 9/4/2005Second star to the right and straight on till morning.

Maybe she's really a good medium/pyschic and someone told her Columbus would be a safer palce to be last night than Long Island. Wink

"SHUT UP LEGS" - Jens Voight

croemer1351615414.0576292 PostsRegistered 1/29/2009

I saw Lisa Williams and was disappointed. It was a 2 hour show and she spoke with maybe 8 audience members. Lisa went no where near the balcony, in fact went about 10 rows deep and that was it. I enjoyed hearing the stories but I thought for a 2 hour show she could have involved more of the audience and did more reading's.

I would love to see Theresa C. in person, good to hear you enjoyed the show.

"That what you gaze upon...you become"

linda621351617267.7353 PostsRegistered 8/5/2008

I don't really think I'm searching for something. I already know amazing things are possible. Entertainment? Well, maybe you could call it that. For me, it is so more more than that. Why do people pay to go to concerts, sporting events, buy things they don't really want, need, or can afford, etc? I enjoy it and it makes me feel good. All the reason I need!!!

linda621351617300.06353 PostsRegistered 8/5/2008
On 10/30/2012 Escher said: I don't believe in it. It's trickery like slight of hand magicians causing people to swear it was real. Just entertainment imho.


Slight of mind...lol

suelinea1351617604.3031279 PostsRegistered 4/12/2012CO
On 10/30/2012 Escher said: I don't believe in it. It's trickery like slight of hand magicians causing people to swear it was real. Just entertainment imho.
At least magic acts are Upfront about being tricksters as their professions so people know thats where their $$$ is going and they don't mess with personal emotion, grief, pain................................... )-;

Bibione1351617668.843443 PostsRegistered 7/23/2006

Thank you for posting your review.I also attended two John Edward seminars and probably will never go again.I watch his monthly seminars on his website.I love Theresa and her bubbly personality and I hope she will come to my town in the future.It's nice to know that she reads many people and not 7-8 like John has to do (his guides don't let him move on).Can you post about the ticket price?The majority of people don't believe because they never had any experiences.It can open the door to an entire new world that can help you in your life.I also believe in aliens because there was a sighting near my home in Italy last February.

clemintine1351617801.32718262 PostsRegistered 11/5/2007C.C.

linda62.....glad you enjoyed! I'd love it myself. I like her, think she's a hoot and a hot mess, but she's genuine.

Who are we to think we know everything? We don't. Some don't have any gifts to share. She does, and not just for entertainment.

deepwaterd­otter1351617816.1813028 PostsRegistered 9/1/2005America's Dairyland

It's not a lie if you believe it's true.

"I Can't Prove It, But I Can Say It." - S. Colbert

suelinea1351617884.6771279 PostsRegistered 4/12/2012CO
The majority don't believe because they've researched the trickery behind it and are pretty well disgusted by the shams................)-;

suelinea1351617969.941279 PostsRegistered 4/12/2012CO
Theresa made a fool of herself on the 20/20 episode last week.............exposé. );

linda621351620906.2153 PostsRegistered 8/5/2008
On 10/30/2012 Bibione said:

Thank you for posting your review.I also attended two John Edward seminars and probably will never go again.I watch his monthly seminars on his website.I love Theresa and her bubbly personality and I hope she will come to my town in the future.It's nice to know that she reads many people and not 7-8 like John has to do (his guides don't let him move on).Can you post about the ticket price?The majority of people don't believe because they never had any experiences.It can open the door to an entire new world that can help you in your life.I also believe in aliens because there was a sighting near my home in Italy last February.

Tiered pricing. My 2 tickets were about $140/pair, with "convenience" fees, etc. We sat in the 7th row back from the orchestra pit, which was about 4 rows maybe. Best trickery money I ever spent.

4KICKS1351628417.6272087 PostsRegistered 11/11/2006Sunny AZ
Linda, Thanks so much for your review! I would love to go to one of her shows, and am extremely jealous! I dvr all of her shows on TLC, and find her extremely entertaining. I am on the fence as to whether she actually is in touch with spirits or is a very intuitive mind reader. She does possess some kind of supernatural power, but I am not exactly sure where it comes from (above or below!).

People seldom change.
They just get better at what they do.

lysistrata1351631589.23142 PostsRegistered 10/23/2012
On 10/30/2012 ~ 4 Paws ~ said: The majority don't believe because they've researched the trickery behind it and are pretty well disgusted by the shams................)-;

That's rich coming from you.

Last edited on 10/30/2012

"Judging people does not define who they are.... It defines who YOU are."

lysistrata1351631622.567142 PostsRegistered 10/23/2012
On 10/30/2012 linda62 said:

My daughter and I saw Theresa Caputo's live show in Columbus, OH last night. I've seen John Edward twice, and Lisa Williams once in live shows and Theresa Caputo's show blew them away! The show got started late, which I assume was due to traffic congestion. I dropped my daughter off in front the theatre so she wouldn't miss anything while I fought the traffic and got parked. While I was waiting in traffic, she texted me to say that Larry(Theresa's husband) was there. When I finally made it into the theater Larry was mingling with the audience, taking photos, etc. I think Larry was as popular as Theresa! Theresa came on about 20 min late, and did about a 15 min "background" talk. She then went into 2 plus hours of readings. What stood out about her show was the way she does her readings. She doesn't stand on stage and ask "who had the....that passed". She goes into the audience (in her very high heels)to the area she's reading, and a cameraman follows her and the folks she's reading and her are on the screen on stage. She even went upstairs to the balcony for several. She pretty much covered the entire theatre. Although we didn't get a reading, several people in our area did, one was just a row up from us. There was a young guy named Bob who at first didn't know who the person with the "B" name was. Theresa teased poor Bob all night. He was a great sport about it, though. I was so happy to see so many parents who had lost children got readings. Many of the children had died very young. One lady had a stillborn twin daughter who came through! I can't imagine anything worse than losing a child, and was so happy for those poor parents. Also, several touching readings from parents who expressed how proud they were of the children who got readings. Summary:touching, funny and accurate! Highly recommend seeing her live if you have the opportunity. Looking forward to going again. The best I've seen live, bar none! Theresa Caputo Rocks!

Thanks for the review!

"Judging people does not define who they are.... It defines who YOU are."

suelinea1351632344.0071279 PostsRegistered 4/12/2012CO
On 10/30/2012 lysistrata said:
On 10/30/2012 ~ 4 Paws ~ said:
On 10/30/2012 lysistrata said:
On 10/30/2012 ~ 4 Paws ~ said: The majority don't believe because they've researched the trickery behind it and are pretty well disgusted by the shams................)-;

That's rich coming from you.

Why do you say that, as a new poster signed up last week??? You don't know me.........please avoid personal attacks here........I've researched it and its a sham........................... )-;


You are impersonating someone else (who happens to be a royal beyotch and deserves what she gets)...and your siggie was a slam against her board mates so you pretty much are a sham too.

#1. You're wrong............. #2. My siggy has my former nic............ #3. You need to read your own siggy and live by it: "Judging people does not define who they are.... It defines who YOU are." Have a nice day and try to be kinder to others............. ;-)

Last edited on 10/30/2012

lysistrata1351633861.683142 PostsRegistered 10/23/2012

I said your FORMER siggie.

Keep hitting abuse on my post.

I know the truth.

Last edited on 10/30/2012

"Judging people does not define who they are.... It defines who YOU are."

kaybee1351635547.518445 PostsRegistered 7/3/2006Wisconsin
On 10/30/2012 linda62 said:
On 10/30/2012 Escher said: I don't believe in it. It's trickery like slight of hand magicians causing people to swear it was real. Just entertainment imho.


Slight of mind...lol

When and how are tickets purchased? Do they have your names and addresses perhaps from paying by credit card? All they need is a handfull of audience members' names to do a search to see if they've lost a child or what their history is and build a show from that.



Page 1 of 1