Super Contributor

Were Baaaaacccckkkkk!!! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

For the past few years we have maintained a running thread on VP, where a group of Yankees fans post and watch the games together. We have a blast!

I encourage you to come join us. Of course, all fans of all teams are invited and are welcome to cheer for their own team. (please be respectful of others and their passion of their favorite team).

CAUTION: The thread has gotten rather lengthy in past years, and is usually many, many, many pages long. A little trick - to bypass all pages, and move to last post of thread, just click on the hyperlink at the top of original post on p.1 Last Post (look where the time stamp is). It will take you directly to the last post on the thread. Then come and post with us!!!

Now on to baseball...

Given that I am a Yankees fan, of course I am going to predict that this is OUR year for another World Series ring. I am happy with the trades made during the off-season, and think we have a pretty decent starting rotation. Our line up is awesome. Now we just need everyone to stay healthy.

A Lot has happened around MLB during the off-season. Many trades, many favorites playing on new teams. Even Managers and General Managers experienced changes. Another change was the addition of the extra wild card slots, and a one game wild card playoff. It will be interesting to see how the 2012 MLB season plays out.

Are you ready for some baseball???????? {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}