Valued Contributor

How should this be listed on resume?

I could use some suggestions here...what is the best way to list your part-time/unrelated job on your resume? I currently have it listed as my "current" employment before my other full-time jobs, however, I'm wondering if that's wrong. I've been told different things by different people. I've re-worded and changed it so many times, I don't know what to think anymore. I haven't sent out any resumes in the last 2 months (the job market is really THAT BAD). I'm still at my retail job that I surprisingly landed at Christmas (they had asked me if I'd like to stay on for a while longer). Of course I said yes, and I am still working there part-time, however, I desperately need a full-time job again. I want to show that I'm working, but at the same time, I don't want them to zoom in on the retail and think that I can't get a job in my former area of work. Do you know what I mean? It's so hard out there...companies are tougher and stricter when it comes to what they want. What most of them want are direct/exact matches to the job...you must jump through all the hoops perfectly (now more than ever) or you will be eliminated before the first interview. With all the people who are out of work, they know there are a lot of people to choose from the unemployment pool. Just so burned out by all of it! Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!!!