Contributor

First time Veronese purchase

Hi all, I was wondering how Veronese holds up. Love the lapis bracelet and purchased it. Does the gold clad hold up well? Thanks in advance for your help.
Respected Contributor

Re: First time Veronese purchase

Hey ~ I have not purchased Veronese in years, BUT the chain I bought way back when is still around my neck. It holds a pendant very close to my heart. I never take it off. Shower with it.... It still looks great. HTH a little bit.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Contributor

On 6/14/2014 Mistic said:

Hey ~ I have not purchased Veronese in years, BUT the chain I bought way back when is still around my neck. It holds a pendant very close to my heart. I never take it off. Shower with it.... It still looks great. HTH a little bit.

Thanks Mistic. It does help a lot.
Contributor

Definitely buying the lapis charm bracelet it is gorgeous.
Frequent Contributor

I can't tell the Veronese from the gold in my jewelry box ! I had one exception, a wide cuff that discolored after years. I tried all kinds of polish and no luck. One day Leticia said soap and water to clean her jewelry and guess what? It worked!!

Regular Contributor

I have several Veronese pieces that I've purchased over the years and they've held up beautifully.

Esteemed Contributor

I've had pieces that are all of 5, 6, 7 years old and they still look brand new. Even rings and bangles that get lots of wear.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

I also have several pieces of Veronese and have not had any problems. I use a soft cloth to clean mine. Was happy to see the lapis bracelet and ordered right away. Seems there is not much lapis lately and especially combined with gold.
Trusted Contributor

Veronese is well made. The pieces are authenically Italian designs. I have a few pieces and they hold up well. I think at the beginning, the gold was brassy, but now it's much better looking and the pieces look "high end."

Contributor

Thanks everyone for all your help. I went ahead and ordered both the lapis and the turquoise charm bracelets. I can't wait to get them.