Super Contributor

Lisa in the pink gown looks stunning!

They just showed a quick preview of the show coming up. I hope they fix her eyebrows, they are not even. Her pink gown is stunning!

Super Contributor

Re: Lisa in the pink gown looks stunning!

Eye brow alert!!! eye brow alert!!! OMG!
Super Contributor

I agree...just posted the same...the color looks so pretty on her.

Respected Contributor

I have to say this is the prettiest I've ever seen her. Pink is def her color.

Regular Contributor

On 6/14/2014 sparklestar said:

I have to say this is the prettiest I've ever seen her. Pink is def her color.

Super Contributor

Well let me be the first to say that the color is nice but I do not like that dress at all or think it looks good on her or suitable for modeling that jewelry.

I think the dress is way too low, tight and looks like a nightgown. It reminds me of the ones she wears to those awful Hollywood red carpet shows or whatever they are.

Lisa looks better in darker colors, imo. Jewel tones go better with her olive skin and dark hair and I don't care for those uptight hairdos.

I also do not care much at all for any of the jewelry being shown. It looks cheap which it is because of the increase in gold and silver prices.

Most of the costume jewelry I have looks the same or better and the same goes for the genuine or good jewelry I have collected over the years.

Lisa would look much better were she more casually dressed as that jewelry does not go well with her look in the pink dress. Again, she wants to show off and it is just too much Lisa...too much updo hair, too much skin showing and way too much c leavage and boobage and Lisa Robertson just looks like she thinks she's in one of those awful beauty pageants imo.

I tuned in for a brief few minutes this a.m. and Pat Demetri was on wearing a far more appropriate black dress and looked very nice.

Honored Contributor

On 6/14/2014 Cat From TN said:
On 6/14/2014 sparklestar said:

I have to say this is the prettiest I've ever seen her. Pink is def her color.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Love the dress, and LOVED the color. I did not like her hair. The style was not becoming, and it made her look like an older woman. They should have done something different with her hair. She should wear pink more often. It was such a pretty shade of pink.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

I will say all the exercise she's done to reshape her figure has paid off! I'd love to see her in a different hairstyle like an A-line bob with side swept bangs. Otherwise she looks great!
Super Contributor

All I have to say is that it must be utterly EXHAUSTING to be Lisa.

Respected Contributor

YIKES! I am watching Pat JD now! The curls, too heavy black make up, and faux tan are terrible...agghh. I've never seen her look worse.