Super Contributor

Anyone know what the Vincenza TSV will be?

I am loving today's sterling designer gallery, but wanting to pace my purchases...does anyone know what the Vincenza tsv will be next week?

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone know what the Vincenza TSV will be?

Probably something Bronzo.

Super Contributor

Hmmm. I am over the bronzo. I wish they would do more coin jewelry, not so much the lire, but the ancient coins in a necklace or charm bracelet.

New Contributor

I wish they would expand the Arte D'Oro line and do more heavier weight classic yellow and white 14k and18k gold. I think women would rather have a few nice pieces and qvc would find they would sell. And for those pieces that qvc does have in the heavier weight like Arte d ore they should do some presentations on them. You get a much better look from a presentation and I think it would increase those sales.
Trusted Contributor

The gold rush last week was a pleasant surprise and will probably mean more gold pieces in the future. The audience is large enough to have a little of everything. Smaller quantities in heavier gold pieces to satisfy that customer base and median-weight pieces for another customer base and the clad options to satisfy a third customer base. There's plenty of price points and customers to go around. We just need the product offerings.

Honored Contributor

I could be wrong but I thought I heard Lisa say the TSV would be a bronzo status link necklace. She gave a sneak peek last night on PM style by offering a bronzo status link bracelet.

I saw a lacey link silver bracelet in the promo for the day and that caught my eye

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

I think the VicenzaOro fair was mid-January, so there should be some Fresh from the Fair items and advance orders.

One of the Vicenza events had discounted shipping; I wonder if QVC will ever try that again.

Honored Contributor

On 2/2/2014 ennui1 said:

Probably something Bronzo.

I was thinking the same...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Oval link necklace, four sizes, 2-EZ pay, choice of rose or gold $44-$89. J289281

Contributor

I saw the bracelet on the show the other night and decided I wanted the necklace but 18 inches is too long. . I wonder why they don't offer it in 16 inches for those of us with small necks?